Wasted Away

All this time with everyone has just been wasted away
All these times I went out of my way for everyone was just wasted anyway
Took the time of my day just to make sure everyone smiled, wasted most of my day.
Just one time I'd just wish that someone would stay.
But don't worry, I always say I'll be okay.
Now I just need everyone to leave and just step out of the way
Because now I don't got time to play.
All these damn games and I just want someone not to stray

I'm tired, wish I wasn't sober. "Wish I could kill myself but also be immortal"
If it wasn't for music and my smokes and alcohol, I don't know where I'd be. Because everyone who I had leaves me for no reason and I wish someone in this goddamn world would just give me or anyone a reason as to why they can just up and leave people so fast. I'm scared when people leave me. All I did was help and I guess I just never helped anyone enough to keep them by my side.

It may sound ridiculous but I just want to thank the 6 people I helped and SAVED from the evil thoughts in their brain for the little bit of their time I got from them. I would do anything to help anyone, and it used to hurt me s lot to help everyone and not get anything back because I never needed anything but just someone to talk to. Now I'm one of the victims I used to help.
I've hid the scars long enough
I've hid the tears long enough
I'm still awake all damn day
I get girls all the time in my inbox talking to me
But I know what they want.
They want me for a little while till they find someone better.
They always do.
No such thing as the best thing but there's always the best memories from some of the worst people. And worst meaning they can't do everything the next guy can but they sure will do anything to see you smile.
But those moments would be wasted away and another damn day.
This story was just a ramble, I'm sick and in pain. Just need to type tonight to relieve the pressure in my head for afew minutes.