Loss & Trust ||newt||

A/n: This takes place after the maze. Somehow y/n doesn't remember anything because of wckd. Uuuuggh. I hope you like this.

It was dark

It was dark. Everything was dark. Then suddenly, I opened my eyes and I found myself looking at a bright light, I gazed around to see a blue room, I had needles in my arms, I glanced up and saw a drip. It was nourishing me.

I glanced over and over and I found myself lost and alone.

Who am I? Why can't I remember anything?

"Y/n.."

A voice called my attention, I looked up and saw a dirty blonde guy looking at me.

"W-who are you? Why do you know my name?"

The boy furrowed his brows as if he was concerned and probably he was.

"What? Did you just say you don't know who I am?" Sadness filled his voice that was about to crack.

"Why should I? What is this place? Why can't I remember anything?" I started to panic moving my arms—the needles just causing me pain.

The boy took a step forward.

"Don't come any closer" I gasped shaking. I never felt so scared in my entire life.

"Y/n, I would never hurt you. It's me, Newt. We used to be... close once." Newt held his hands out before him, he was trying to calm me down.

He would have not hurt me.

"You'll remember somehow. You will remember your name and I will help you to remember me." He softly smiled.

"How can I trust someone I don't know?"

"It's difficult, extremely difficult. But you have to try, you have to take the chance and trust me. I will take you out of here." He slowly moved his hand towards mine and rubbed the back of it softly. I closed my eyes and re-opened them slowly.

"Well, I hope this was the right decision then."

I stood up and went with the blonde-haired boy. I decided to trust him and I found out I could not do something wiser.