Truth or Dare ||tbs|| pt.1

I didn't really get along with Thomas very well

I didn't really get along with Thomas very well. We were different and this made us fight a lot. He liked to irritate me and he always mocked me around. We weren't enemies but we weren't friends either. We hang out sometimes just because my best friend Dylan was friends with Kaya, the best friend of him.

On February we were at this party at Dylan's place and he kept on annoying me, all night long. I just hoped this would end one day.
He was so irritating.
-

"I don't really like truth or dare" I said firmly glancing around.
That was pretty much the truth. I wasn't the party-kind-of-girl.

"Just because you are too scared to say dare and telling the truth is not always so funny, isn't it?"
Here we go. Impertinence to sell.
The blonde brit annoying me once more. He had a smirk printed on his face and I wanted to take it off immediately.

"Why don't you just try me?" I answered staring at him with an irritated smirk.

"Y/n, truth or dare?" Kaya asked me.

"What's the point? We all know she's going to pick-" The blonde started.

"Dare"

Everyone glanced at me and honestly I was too scared even if it was a silly game.

"I dare you" Dylan started "I dare you to say something sincerely nice to the person you like less among us"

Bingo.
This was a shucking dare. That's why I hated this game. I didn't want to do that but I had no choice.

"Well I think your eyes are amazing, I really think that.. " I glanced down embarrassed. "..Thomas"

Wait what? Why was I getting all embarrassed? I still found that boy annoying.
Thomas looked at me and smiled. It was a sincere smile, for once he didn't want to mock me around.

"It's your turn now" I said firmly glancing at the blonde brit.

Kaya finally asked "truth or dare?"

Thomas touched his chin thinking about his choice.

"Truth"

"What do you really think about y/n?"

"She's cool and she thinks she deserves less than what she really does. I like when she gets annoyed because she pouts and that's the cutest thing I have ever seen. Her eyes shine and I feel like protecting her all the time" He kept on talking without looking at me, it was like I wasn't in the room either. I could not believe my ears.

"The truth is that I like y/n and I like her a lot"

I froze up into my place and widened my eyes just like Dylan and Kaya.
He said he liked me.

I was feeling odd and I still didn't know why. Suddenly I felt something right into the chest down to the belly.

Oh no.