Deep telephone conversation ||tbs||

A/n: my favorite one so far. Enjoy it guys!

I opened my eyes slowly woken up by a familiar ringtone

Thomas's.

"Hello?" I answered with a sleepy tone.

"Y/n/n, I need to tell you something" his tone was kind of funny. He was drunk. It happened a lot lately. Thomas, my best friend since I can remember, went out at pubs because his girlfriend was never around.

"Do you realize it is 4 in the morning, Slinthead?" I chuckled.

"It won't take long, I promise. Just listen to me"

I hummed.

"Isabella doesn't know that I like Milk in my tea, you know?"

"Just tell her tomorrow morning, Tommy" I tried not to chuckle.

"Don't rush me. Let me finish y/n"

"Ok, fine I'll shut up 'till you finished"

"She doesn't know that I hate being all classy pretending not to have fun in pubs, she doesn't know what shoes I prefer, what is my favorite jumper. She keeps on telling me to keep my hair in order but I like it more when they are all messed up. She doesn't know I think about you when we are together, she doesn't know I want to make love to you, she doesn't know I want three daughters and I want to name them May, June and the little one, of course, London. She doesn't know that I want you to be the mother of my daughters. I want you y/n, all of you forever and always"

Silence. I didn't know what to say. I smiled as an idiot all the time but he's saying these things because he's drunk. He loved Isabella.. but...

"Y/n? Tell me you are still here, please"

"Tommy I am here, but I think you have to go to bed now"

"Y/n, I am drunk now but tomorrow I'll still be in love with you, I promise"

He putted down the phone leaving me totally and deeply happy. I haven't slept anymore that night.