Panic ||newt||

A/n: this kinda reminds of Teen Woolf, enjoy this one 💕

We arrived on the mountains and I saw Newt's face getting odd, an odd expression accompanied by irregular breathing

What was bloody happening?

I walked up to him as I saw the two girls, Harriet and Sonya looking at him weirdly.

"He is infected!" The blonde girl said pointing her gun at him.

"No, no, no! He bloody isn't!" I put my self between Newt and the gun now pointed at me.

"Hey, hey. calm down!" Thomas pulled me back. "Newt are you okay?" Thomas now turned to Newt.

"Let me talk with him, Tommy please" I pleaded him pulling his sleeve. Thomas nodded in response as I took Tommy by his jacket and brought him near a tent.
-

"Hey Newt, Newt what's wrong?" I asked him putting my hands both on his shoulders.

He just breathed heavily in response.

"Newt, hey calm down! Please talk to me" I tried to let him steady his breath with mine.

"One" I inspired. "Two" I breathed out.

But this wasn't calming him down. He kept on breathing heavily, sighing holding my hand tightly.

"S-she, s-she" he tried to talk but tears were about to fall out from his eyes.
I put my hands on both his cheeks making him look at me.

"Newt, relax. Focus on my voice, just on my voice" I breathed in and I breathed out to let him calm down.

He kept on breathing heavily so I decided to do the only thing I could.

I pushed my lips on his, quickly and strongly. He closed his eyes and a few moments later he kissed me back. I pulled back and looked at him while I passed a finger on my lips.

"Wh-why did you do that?" He asked incredulously.

"You were having a panic attack and I remembered that you have to hold your breathe to stop it so when I kissed you.."

"I held my breath. You are bloody smart." He smiled softly. A genuine smile appeared on his face.

"So, what were you panicking about?" I finally asked passing an hand through my y\h/c hair.

"Sonya. I remember her." He said with a frown.

"Oh, you do?" I asked him with a itchy of jealousy.

"She's my sister, y/n. I remember my sister"