Fictional skies ||newt||

(a/n: i want to say thank you to everyone who is supporting me with this book, thank you so much. So much more is coming for you, guys. Promise you)

Another day is gone and i am just laying on my hammock looking at the fictional sky the creators want us to see

Another day is gone and i am just laying on my hammock looking at the fictional sky the creators want us to see. I sigh as i think that i probably won't ever see my family anymore.

Who knows if they miss me, who knows if i had brothers or sisters, who knows if i had any friends before the maze.

Fact is nothing even matters anymore, i am feeling kinda low and i can't afford to stay here every day without actually feeling alive.

Nothing ever happens, everything is just the same and i, with the other boys, fell into the routine of a world i didn't choose.

I close my eyes sighing again as i see a girl. I have been dreaming a lot about this girl lately but I don't appear to know her, probably my dreams are messed up by the creators, too.

She has Y/E/C and Y/H/C. She's touching some screens while she's watching me. It's like a laboratory. She's wearing a white t-shirt and sometimes she manages to smile to me.

Suddenly, a woman appears behind me. She is wearing white clothes and she has blonde hair. Then some guards are taking me away, away from her. Away from the girl that i can't remember being important for me. Or i couldn't.

I start to hyperventilate, sweat all over my face getting my dirty blonde hair wet. A sense of panic caused by old memories is catching on me.

Now I remember. She's Y/N. How could i forget about her? Or better why would they made me forget her?

We have known each other since we were little, we played together in that prison-laboratory, i remember standing next to her when it rained because she was afraid of lightning, i remember how my feelings for her  grew, our first kiss.

The creators took me away and made me forget her, i wonder if she still think about me the way I do.

I open my eyes and walk to the high wall the hides the maze then I start to engrave something on it.

One letter after the other.

I realize i have written her name so i can never forget her anymore.