Blighty underground ||tbs||pt.2

A/n: a lot of you asked for a part two to this so here we are! Take this as a gift and really thank you for 1000 views, you guys are truly the best. Thanks.

Months passed and I didn't see Thomas on the underground anymore. I just found myself thinking about him a lot.

He talked with me about the character he liked the most and it appeared to be the one he portrayed in the movie.

Incredible.

The fate was just so funny.

I was about to get out of the underground because it arrived at my stop when I literally bumped into someone.

"I am sorry" I said looking at the random stranger.

It happened not be a stranger but Thomas himself.

"No prob- oh Y/n, what a pleasure! Is this your stop?" He asked politely and I nodded.

"Let me come with you" He said smiling getting a frown from me in response.

"Well I want you to tell me if you liked the movie"

"So have you read all the trilogy?" He asked to me with a cute smile printed on his face

"Not yet, I have to read the third. I have been waiting because it's honestly one of my favorite serie of books and I don't want to end it"

I chuckled.

"You didn't tell me that you were in the cast, what the actual shuck?" I smiled
acknowledging that I just used the gladers slang.

"Shuck, you are right. I wanted to have your sincere opinion on the characters and if I told you I was Newt you would have told me I was your favorite one" he smirked at me.

"That's totally not true!" I laughed.

A/n: did you think this would have happened?