Pride ||tbs||

"You are never here when I need you Tommy, never!"

I hissed at him touching the bridge of my nose. I could not stand fighting with him but I was used to it because it happened a lot lately.

"That's because I have to work y/n. You exactly knew what you were going through when we first met. You knew I was a bloody actor!"

His tone got higher and angrier.

"I thought it was easier, I thought you would make things work but obviously I was wron-"

I said in a low tone with tears in my eyes. I could not stand it anymore.

"Bollocks!"

Thomas hissed punching the door. I could not say a word. I was shocked from his behavior.

"If you don't want to stay with me, you can leave! You are not obligated to stay with me! Just leave y/n" he roared.

I refused to believe what he just said. After all we've been through he just gave up on us. He gave up on me. A part of me wanted to hold him and never let him go and the other part of me just wanted to leave and never come back.

I glanced at him while he still was shaking for the rage and while he passed his hand through his dirt blonde hair.

He was deep in thought, maybe it was my fault, maybe it was his.

Pride won.

I walked through the door and left the boy I have loved for almost three years.