London trip ||tbs||

{a/n: enjoy it girls and let me know what you think about it}

It's February and me and my friends are in London because we have decided that we needed this Holiday

I have been to London before and I fell in love with its architecture and with the people, so nice and polite.
We are in Starbucks now because I really needed a coffee. A very strong one. I have been walking so much today. My friends sit down inside waiting for me.
"Can I have a coffee, please?" I ask.
"Sure, miss. It's coming. What's your name? We're going to write it down on the cup"
"Oh, name's Y/n" I smile widely as they give me my coffee. I turn around.
"What a cute name" I look in front of me and I am shocked. Thomas Brodie Sangster is in front of me and he said my name is cute. I have to say something. Anything.
"O-oh t-thanks. Y-yours nice t-too. I mean, yeah, it is cute" And it's getting awkward. "I know your name obviously. Who doesn't know it?"
Great job y/n. Seriously?
He smiled and took the cup out of my hands, he takes a sip of it and lick his lip. "Oh, coffee? I was hoping you'd have taken a cup of tea instead. We're in London and coffee bloody sucks" he smiles and hands me his cup. "Here, you should taste this"
I blush a little thinking about the fact that my lips are about to get where his were and I internally fangirl as a crazy. I take a sip of it and it happens to be earl grey tea with a little bit of coconut milk. It was amazing and it tasted so good. My friends are looking at me from the table and they are smirking.
"Well, I better go now. Bye Thomas" I start to walk when he grabs my arm gently stopping me. "Tom, just Tom. Please" he smiles then he opens his mouth again. "I'd love to offer you a pint later tonight. Would you come with me?" I smile a little looking into his deep brown eyes and his dirty blonde hair. "I'd love to"

A/n
I really hope if i go to London something like this happens. It would be awesome as shuck. Gladers vocabulary much? ;)
Bye hope you like it!
-Sara