Past can come back ||tbs||

The hall was full-filled with London high society and my husband knew how much I hated this set

The hall was full-filled with London high society and my husband knew how much I hated this set. I got closer to him and I told him I was going to have a drink for me and him and a coke for June, our little girl.

-
"Mommy can I have two cokes?" Her little green eyes shone in happiness.

"No darling, just one for now. Okay?" I smiled back to her who nodded softly.

"Here bab-"

Suddenly the coke fell on my fancy night dress because a child just popped from
Nowhere bumping into me and my daughter. He was my daughter age, more or less.

"Oh Jesus, I am so sorry M'ame" the little boy had an accent, something that was so familiar. I haven't payed attention to that anyways.

"It's fine, sweetheart, no prob-" I got interrupted by someone, probably his father.

"Newton, what did I tell you about the running? And all the stuff you do? Your mother won't be happy about this" he finally looked from his son to me

"Newton, what did I tell you about the running? And all the stuff you do? Your mother won't be happy about this" he finally looked from his son to me. "I am sorry..Madame." He smiled to me.
"Wait a moment... y/n?" He frowned and I finally...

Oh my god.

"T-thomas?" I stuttered because I just realized that I had my ex boyfriend in front of
me. "What are you doing here?" I smiled.

"I guess what you are doing here" he chuckled.

"Oh, right. Is that your son?" I smiled looking at his son playing with my daughter. They looked so cute together and they just reminded me of younger... us.

"Any doubts about it? He's just like-"

"You, yes" I smiled.

He finally looked at me and I did the same with him. He didn't change so much at all. He had the same dirty blonde hair, the same freckles and same expression. I found myself looking at his thin lips then again at his eyes.

"You are still the same" He lowered his tone of voice smiling at me.

"Same for you" I smiled finally noticing how close we were. My flux of thoughts were interrupted.

"Mommy? Can I go with Newton? He's so nice" my little girl smiled at me.

"Well.." I glanced up at Thomas that nodded. "Why not?" She thanked me hugging me and went to play with Thomas's son.

We glanced at them. Embarrass could be touched.

"At least they like each other" He finally spoke, I suddenly touched his hand. Why did I do that?

"I like you! I mean, I did. We were a pretty good couple, but we just didn't work out" I looked down at my hand now being softly caressed by his.

I pulled back mine blushing.

That was the effect Thomas Sangster still had on me.

"Thomas?" I finally spoke up, getting close to his ear. He hummed.

"I have never liked someone the way I liked you." He looked at me and half-smiled.

"Good that, because I honestly could not get you off of my mind" I smiled.

"After all this time?" I genuinely asked mocking him. He looked deeply into my y/e/c eyes and whispered something that made my heart lose a beat.

"Always."

A/n: I hope you liked this. This was so cute to write and I doubt there will be a part two, it would be more a book to write and it would be so difficult so I hope you enjoyed that! :)
Good reading!