Blind ||tbs||

A/n: this is literally too sad but I am emo and I like to suffer somehow.

I woke up to her sobs

It was awful and painful because lately it was all she did.

"Y/n, are you alright?" I whispered.

"No, I had a nightmare. I lost my sight and I could not see you anymore, I could not watch you play with my hair, I could not see your smile or the honey color of your hair. It was awful" she said sobbing and I could not help but do the same.

I breathed in and out and caressed her hair to keep her calm.

Y/n lost her sight three months before and she kept on having nightmares. I didn't know how to help her, how to make her feel better so that day I decided to try something. God only knew how much she have suffered for her condition.

I helped her to sit down in front of me. I slowly and softly touched her wrists going up to her elbows to pull her closer so that she could feel my touch. She could not see me but I could help her anyways—help her to feel me.
Some things didn't change.

"Y/n, sit down, here"
She was sitting on my lap facing me even though she could not see that. I got closer to her face and breathed softly on her cheeks then on her nose and then down to her neck, softly.
She had shivers that I slowly and softly touched.

I grabbed her hands and brought them on my chest to let her hear my heartbeat who increased every time we got closer, then on my neck to let her touch my Adam's apple and lastly, on my lips kissing her knuckles softly.
A smile left her lips. All I was trying to do was making her feel. Use every other sense she could use apart from her sight.

"I know it's not the same y/n, I know it. But I want you to do something for me, alright?" She simply nodded.

"I want you to touch me and to picture me. Do you remember the color of my eyes? How they shone under the moon?"

"They were so brown and so deep. I could totally drown into them. " she managed to smile into her tears.

"Now I want you to picture my hair, tell me about them" I said calmly.

"They are dirty blonde, some locks are clearer than honey and they were amazing under the light of the sun. I loved them"

I took her hand and put it on my head. She passed her  fingers through my locks softly.

"That's it y/n, I am still here. Even though you can't see me, you can still feel me. I won't ever leave you because I love you"

I leaned in and pecked her lips softly.

"You taste good" she smiled.

I smiled too even though she couldn't see it.

A/n: ok like i said this is a really sad one but I really felt like writing it. I hope you liked it because I honestly did.