Earl Grey ||Paul McCartney||

(A/n: Paul McCartney in nowhere boy is on a high level. Loving that boy so much. Who else loved that movie? This is a work of fiction, I hope you'll like it 👌🏻)

 Who else loved that movie? This is a work of fiction, I hope you'll like it 👌🏻)

London 1950s

Paul POV

I was pretty excited for our first show in the pub, I learnt to accept John's behavior. He liked to have control over everything but I honestly didn't mind. I just wanted to play and for a fifteen-year- old boy that was absolutely the best thing ever.

He introduced me to the guests as a boy with a lot of charm and I glanced at him before starting to play.

That's when I saw her.

She had y/e/c eyes and y/h/c hair, her eyes were shiny, she seemed to really like what she was hearing because she was moving her feet to the rhythm. Her dress was moving too, the fancy cloth of it touched by her. Her red lipstick was amazing on her, she smiled and I knew, in that moment, that it was the only thing I would have wanted to see for the rest of my life.

I kept on playing. I teased the strings of my guitar picturing myself next to her, standing by the fire, singing and playing for her and her only.

After the song finished we thanked the people that were applauding and I decided to do what I wanted to do since I first saw her. Go to her and know her name.

-time gap-

She was chilling with some friends, while she was touching her corner's lips with her index finger.

"Can I offer you a cup of-" I started approaching her.

"Tea, of course" she smiled at me while I was running an hand through my brown hair.

"Oh let me introduce myself, I am Paul and I haven't gotten your name, Miss" I raised an eyebrow seeing her giggle.

"Y/n. My name's y/n. Anything else you want to know?" She answered taking the cup of tea, sipping it.

This girl was amazing and she kind of embarrassed me. I frowned, something I used to do a lot.

"Just noticed this odd thing. A girl who was staring and smiling at me while I was playing, the same girl I want to desperately kiss right now" She doesn't say anything for a while, just sipping the tea glancing at each other.

It was such a tease I could not stand anymore.

"What's your tea flavor?" She said suddenly watching at me quizzically.

"Mh, mine? Earl grey, what about y-"

"Let me taste" she interrupted me with a smile on her face.

"Oh sure" I handed her my cup but I found her shaking her head, standing up and sitting on my legs.

I just understood what she meant in that moment.

I leaned in 'till my lips touched hers softly. She opened her eyes once she stopped our kiss and I saw her licking her lips.

"Earl Grey is my new favorite flavor" She said while I smiled and I kissed her again.

Oh y/n.