3

Skyler's pov

Percilla and I were going into her house as she yelled at me.

"You're the worst best friend ever!" She was yelling at me because we got a 70 on our project that I mostly did. I went into the kitchen to see Luke sitting at the table, once again, with Percilla behind me.

"I can't believe you could be so stupid!-" She went off about how I was stupid and that so I sat down on a stool.

"Get out! We're not friends anymore!" She yelled with her finger pointing to the door.

"What?" Luke and I both asked in unison.

"Get out." I went over to the door, as I opened it, it started thunder storming outside. Secretly I was scared of thunder storms, but don't tell anyone.

"Get back in here, Sky!" Luke called.

I quickly went back in and over to the table, looking at what he was doing. I'm just going to stand by him.

"Dad!" Percilla growled.

"She's staying. I'm stealing your ex-best friend, she's my best friend now." He smiled.

"That was cringe." I said scrunching up my face. He opened his mouth then closed it shaking his head. I sat on his lap sideways making him wrap his arms around me. I actually did this sometimes so it wasn't that odd to see. Percilla ran upstairs and slammed her bedroom door.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking at the papers.

"Filling out divorce papers." This is amazing news.

"You're getting a divorce?" I asked looking at him.

"Hopefully, knowing Riley I'm going to have to do something for her to sign it." He looked really tired, he had bags under his eyes. These girls really tire him out.

"Are we gonna party when you get divorced?"

"Yeah." He said nodding making me nod.

~

Luke and I were in the living room and I was laying on the couch with my head on his lap, falling asleep, when the door opened to Riley, which woke me up. She stumbled in with a guy holding her up.

"Who are you?" The guy asked who was holding up Riley, while looking at Luke.

"Riley's ex-husband. Speaking of that." I moved my head so Luke got up and went in the kitchen.

"Bring her in!" The guy dragged Riley in.

"Thank you! Follow me." Luke exclaimed after about a minute.

A few minutes later Luke came back in with his arms opened.

"C'mer, you're tired." He picked me up and took me upstairs to his room.

He laid me on the bed and got changed quickly. He turned around and looked at me as I watched him, sleepily.

"Change me, please." I murmured.

"Sky-" He started, but I interrupted him.

"I'm tired." Reluctantly he did change me into comfy clothes.

He got in beside of me so I laid on top of him, snuggling into him. He kissed my head and I fell asleep instantly.

- - -

HELLO