1.

Camille

I woke up to my phone blasting Beyoncé's Pretty Hurts. I checked my notifications, nothing was really poppin' my daddy just deposited $6,000 into my account which I was happy about of course. Other than that nothing special like I said. It was 9:00 in the morning and I had to get ready for my biology class that started at 10:15. I walked to my bathroom and cut on the light hooked my phone up to the speaker and began to wash my face.After my face was clean I prepped my face so I could apply my makeup. Now don't get me wrong I don't really need makeup I just wear it to be extra cause shit why not.

After 20 minutes I was done now all I needed to do was find something to wear. It was 57  degrees outside and I like fall so I put on a turtle neck sweater my fashion jeans the Chanel booties my daddy bought me last week and a Gucci belt . I took a quick picture and posted it on Instagram

 I took a quick picture and posted it on Instagram

15,000 likes
CamilleChanel. Wake up and apply dat pressure

TaraGoodening: Ooop that's my bitch 🤑

Random: You always fine ma

30,000 likeTaraGoodening: Gotta hit the books cause I been had the looks ‼️

30,000 like
TaraGoodening: Gotta hit the books cause I been had the looks ‼️

Tmoney: That's future bae right there
Taragoodening: Nigga please go tend to that bitch you tried cheating on me with @Tmoney

CamilleChanel: Get em bestfriend 🖕🏽

18,649 likesAmberP: I feel good so I look good DUH

18,649 likes
AmberP: I feel good so I look good DUH

TaraGoodening: Babymama look good

CamilleChanel: Good lawd you sexy gurl! Lmao

Random: When can I eat that kittykat

After I posted the picture and scrolled through my feed I checked the time 9:40. "Fuck" I cursed to myself I jogged to the stairs to get outside the cool air graced my hair and I instantly regretted leaving my apartment without a jacket. Luckily I parked close yesterday so I wouldn't be cold for long once I got to the car I pushed the button to start my 2019 Audi rs7. Good form began blasting and I danced in my seat as I drove to school. I jogged to my class and when I sat down it 10:13 "thank the lord" I said to Tara who was sitting to my left. "Ms. Hawkins you're never here this late normally you get here at 10 on the dot" my professor Dr. Harding taunted at me I simply smiled and waited for class to begin. After 2 hours class was over and we had a 6 page paper to do that was due in a week. "Cammy slow down the paper isn't due for a week why do we have to go to the library now" Tara whined I laughed at her being a crybaby normally it was me who was complaining. "Girl you know damn well I like to overachieve in everything I do" I readjusted my backpack on my shoulder. "You need to be an overachiever when it comes to dick miss thang" Amber laughed as she nudged me playfully. I rolled my eyes at her, I haven't had sex in over 3 years after I lost my virginity to Cory. See Cory is my ex we dated for about 2 years and after we had sex he just disappeared he comments on my pictures and tries to call me from time to time but I'm not tryna hear nun of that rah rah shit. "Everybody doesn't fuck they're daddy's business partnet like you amber" I said teasing her. Amber slept with her dad's businesses partner last year and had no idea until he came to her house to have dinner. So now they fuck on the low and in return she keeps it a secret only because he's spending money on her and damn near takes care of her aka her sugadaddy. "Bitch shutup Rob takes good care of me and I'm not even suckin his dick" we all busted out laughing "Ok y'all can we at least go eat something right quick" Tara said as her stomach growled we started laughing again but headed to the dining hall since we were all hungry.

We swiped our id and looked around to see where we'd sit at. "Damn who is that" Amber said as a dark skinned dude walked in front of us. "Girl that's Harris he just transferred here from Michigan and he's also on the DL and he's a bottom so nope" Tara said I mean it's crazy how she knows everything about damn near everybody, that's one of the reasons I keep her around. Amber mouth just dropped and I died laughing I swear my girls were something else!

After about 45 minutes I left the cafe to go to the library and get a head start on my essay. I logged in on the computer and opened word. Now yes I have the newest Mac book but something about being in the library makes me feel less bougie. After 2 hours I finished half of my essay and I drove back to my apartment to call my daddy.

Once I got in the building I went to the elevator to reach the 3rd floor normally I'd walk but today I'm feeling lazy. Once on my floor I unlocked my door dropped my backpack on the couch and took off my shoes. I sat on the couch and FaceTime my daddy.

"Hi princess how was your day"

"It was fine daddy nothing special I finished half of my biology essay, all my other classes are fine I just have some reading to do and notes"

"Good sweetheart that's what I like to hear did you get that money I sent?"

"Yea I did, but you said it'd be $12,000 not $6,000 what am I supposed to do with that chump change?"

"Camille Chanel-Marie Hawkins do you have any idea what I do in order to keep you and your mother happy especially with just your spending habits alone?"

"Ugh daddy but I just you promised though"

"That enough Camille !"

And with that he hung up on me, he never yells at me or calls me by my FULL NAME! Only my mom does that he's really bugging right now. But it's whatever I'm just goin get ready to go out with my girls and have a good time since he wanna be strict all of a sudden like we're broke or some shit.

Amber and Tara met me at the apartment and we all got ready together it wasn't nothing major we just wanted to go out be cute and drink a lil bit. After an hour we piled in Tara benz and headed to club Blú it was a upcoming club that I heard about. The bouncer checked our purses and let us in. "I need a shot" I yelled over the loud music. I went to the bar and ordered my spider bite shot when I heard "Ay ma lemme get at you" I rolled my eyes and walked off, well more like attempted to. The guy smelled of cheap house vodka and women, he roughly grabbed my arm. "BITCH I know you heard me calling you out" he said tightening his grip. When my brain finally registered who it was I wanted to cry. It was Cory he looked like shit and smelled like it too, as he continued to tighten my grip I had several flashbacks to when he'd abuse me. Physically and sexually he got me pregnant but I had an abortion but told him I had a miscarriage.

"Say bruh let her go, she's not tryna hear you spit game" some guy said from behind me. I turned around to see some rough looking yellow toned man starring a hole in Cory face. "Fuck you ole weak ass nigga just cause you got height don't mean shit" Cory slurred the mystery guy shook his head. Before I could blink the guy pulled a gun out and shot Cory in the foot. Cory screamed in pain but his scream was barely heard over the music and the other people enjoying themselves. The mystery guy grabbed my hand and lead me out the club and into a G-wagon.

All I could think was OH HELL NAH AM I GETTING KIDNAPPED