31| EPILOGUE

Bradley

"I can't believe we just finished a 6 weeks tour,now I'm going to sleep for two months so no calling me." Connor Saids sternly.

"Same, also I be with Kirstie so really no calling me because I be busy." James Saids cheeky and we all laugh.

"I be sleeping also for three months, but you guys know that." Tristen chuckles and we all laugh and agree.

"what About you brad?" Connor asked and I smile.

"Ooh ooh, I know he's probably going to rip Maddie clothes off then play blocks with his daughter." James Saids and I smile.

Is true is been a hard six weeks without seeing my wife and daughter but I know once I get home everything will feel great again. Me and Maddie got married three months after I propose because we couldn't wait we wanted to be married and have everything in our name as one name. Not because of our daughter and if it was up to our parents we still be planning our wedding so we made the right decision.

"So no calling you for a while." Connor Saids as we put our stuff in the car as joe is dropping us off home,well some of us me and Connor are getting off dropped off.

"Nope sorry but I need to spend time with my girls." I spoke proudly.

"Well we be home soon and give my niece a big kiss from her favorite uncle." Connor Saids cheeky and I laugh.

"Well do."I agreed.

I can't wait to see my wife and daughter, my daughter my perfect little Luna Rea Simpson. She mine and Maddie proudest gift she now a year old and she gets big everyday, she can say momma,dada,doggy,nana,grappa (which is my parents) she has curly brown hair, hazel eyes Maddie button nose she's growing up so fast and is hard leaving her when she cries for me to stay but my lovely wife sending me pictures of her and always keep me updated makes it breathable.

"Brad." Connor shakes me out of my thoughts."You're home." He continues and I look out the window and he was right I am home finally after so long I'm home.

"Thanks joe see ya mate, bye con talk soon mate." I pat con back and grab my beg walking up to my house.

I open the door and I'm greeted by loud giggles and Maddie laughs and jess barking. My everything I walk closer to the living room and see my wife and my daughter and dog all sit in living room playing with the ball.

Luna giggles and she turn her head and her eyes meet mine and she smiles excitedly.

"Dada!" Luna crawls over to me and Maddie gasp and run over to me as I pick up Luna and kiss all over face and she giggles holding my face.

"I thought you're coming home later! I would have made dinner early." Maddie Saids as she hugs my neck and I hug back with my free arm.

"Is okay pizza sounds lovely." I smile then grab her face to press my lips against hers.

The kiss is cut short as Jesse stands on her two back legs and her paws stand on my waist, I chuckle and rub her fur as Luna giggles at Jesse she's giggles a lot.

"Jess missed you too." Maddie chuckles and I laugh.

Jesse gets off of me and walks in the living room, I grab Mads hand and walk towards the couch with Luna still still in my arm.