5| "Pretty smart dog"

She's beautiful the way she's smiles and the way she's puts a stray hair behind her ear, I'm like in a daze at how beautiful she is, and she's American I mean I knew American girls are beautiful but she's more then words literally but I also notice the little British voice in her accent.

"Hi I'm Bradley." I smile at her and she giggles.

"You already told me you're name brad." She Saids and I blush I forgot I did that.

"Yeah um but thank you for founding her I don't know what I do without her." I pat Jesse fur.

"Yes thank you, where did you find her?" My mother ask and we all look at her.

"I find her at the park today, saw she had collar on so I took her the vet to make sure she's okay, then the vet told me you guys been looking for her so I decide I take her home to you guys and I happy to say she is safe and sound." Madison spoke and I smile at brightly.

"Thank you so much let us reward for you for finding her." My dad said but Madison shock her head.

"No way just seeing you guys smile is more rewarding trust me." Madison said and we all smile.

"Well at least join us for dinner I made plenty." My mom grabs Madison arm before she can say anything.

We all fellow mom and Madison, in the kitchen when I hear."I'm good I really am." Madison smiles politely at my mom.

"Please you done us huge I would love for you to join us." My Mom inserted.

"Okay then I love to." She smiles and sit down and my mom place a plate in front of Madison, I sit next to her and I began eating too.

"So Madison what you do?" My dad ask and Madison looks up.

"Oh um Career wise nothing yet but my job is that I work with my mom at her bakery." Madison Saids with a small smile.

"Oh and what do you want to do?" My mom ask.

"Dancing i love to dance every since I was a teenager, I love to dance." Madison grins.

"That's nice what kinda dance you do?" I ask as I look at her.

"Oh um everything jazz, hip hop, salsa anything dance pretty much I just love it so much." She smiles brightly.

"That's lovely, Bradley here is a singer and he's in a band I don't know you heard of them, the vamps." My dad Saids and I sigh not wanting my parents make a fuss about me.

"Yeah I heard of them." She nods, "very nice I love your guys songs."she added.

"Thank you, that means a lot." I smile at her.

"The vamps done world tours, sing would well known artists they have been to Am...." my mom gush but i cut her off with annoying sigh.

"Guys stop that's enough." I sigh and stand up.

Jesse fellows me as I go to the living and pet her then I see my parents looking at me with a scowl and a frown.

"Everyone you talk you have to tell them what I do, I get it you're proud but stop telling people what I do, is annoying." I almost yell at them.

"Brad you can't do that in front of guest." My mother scowl at me and I roll my eyes.

"Yes Bradley don't ever we raise you better then that, and so what we proud and happy for you but I guess you don't like us showing at." My dad sighs.

"Not every time you guys talk to someone new!" I shout.

"You know what brad we stop and we promise you that." My mom goes upstairs and my dad fellows.