1|"Jesse be a good girl"

My mornings are usually great and happy, the sun shines (sometimes) through my window, birds chirp In the morning the smell of my mom making breakfast. even though I'm 22 and still live with my parents but Nothing else matters in the morning till a big furry drool queen lays on my back every morning.

"Aw jess, my back hurts." I whine and she barks happily and lays next to me.

"How's my girl doing this morning." I rub her ears and she licks me and I wipe it away from my cheek.

"Brad! Come on is time for breakfast." My mom comes in my bedroom and stands by my door.

"I'm coming, let's go Jesse come on girl." I get up from my bed and go downstairs in my pajamas pants and tee shirt with Jesse fellowing.

"Good morning Bradley." My dad Saids as he eats his breakfast and my mom puts my plate down and which I thank her for.

"Good morning dad, heading to the golf rage today?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah i am, what are you doing today?" My dad ask and I shrug.

"I'm heading to the studio today, the boys and I need to finish this album." I say and my mom sits and down and began to eat.

"That's lovely, you heading home tonight or are you staying at Connor's for a night out?" My mom ask.

"I'm not sure depending on how I feel, when we finish." I reply and drink my tea.

"Okay, well I'm heading to Nat's so I probably won't be home till late if you do decide to stay." Mom spoke before taking a bite of her pancakes.

"Okay, well thank you for breakfast mom but I'm going to excuse myself and get ready." I Said while standing up and put my plate in the sink.

"You're welcome Bradley." Mom smiles at me while I go upstairs.

I go to the bathroom and turn on the shower, I take off my boxers and get on the shower I began to wash my body and wash my hair.

••

After I finish my shower, I brush my teeth and fix my hair trying to tame my curls after I'm finished, I put on my black jeans and white t-shirt along with my black and white vans, I put on my jacket and head downstairs.

"Alright I'm leaving now bye guys." I shout to my parents and they wave bye to me before I grab my keys.

"Bye Jesse be a good girl." I kiss her head before leaving.

I head to my car and start it up and began to drive to the studio to meet the boys.

••

"Come on mate a lads night, even James is going and you know he likes to stay in." Connor begs as he tries to get me to go out.

"I don't know, mate I might just wanna head home after this." I say but Connor shake his head.

"No come on, you're going home with me and I dress you fancy and we go out." Connor states and I sigh.

"Fine." I roll my eyes.

••

"Come on brad try to get one of these girls." Tristen shouts over the music as we at the club.

"Nah I'm good, I just want to drink my gin and stay at the bar." I shout back and he nods.

"Mate check her out, look at the way she moves on the dance floor, I'm going to dance with her." Connor drunkenly shout to me and I cringe.

"You go do that." I pat his back as he walks away.

"Let's see how far this will go." James Saids and I chuckle.

We watch him turn the girl making her brown hair fly, I can't see her face but the way Connor stumbles a little,tell us she pushed him away and walk away from Connor.

"I can't believe her!" Connor shouts to us and we hold our laugh.

"What happen?" James asked and Connor grabs another beer.

"I'm worked my magic and said; you look lonely why don't I take you away from here and we dance together somewhere." Connor slurs not making any sense what so ever.

"And?" Tristen asked jokingly.

"She was like; I'm here to dance and be free and not be with some drunk head tonight now leave me alone." Connor scoff.

"She's a bitch." I joke even though I don't blame her for talking to Connor
Like that.

"I know right, alright I need more shots." Connor goes over to the bar.

I'm go glad I went now, even though I wish I was in my bed.
__________________________
New story!!! Honestly these chapters are going to suck till I get to the juicy chapters but just wait and you guys love it.

Feel free to like all my other books and leave comments and votes.

And thank you all for the support love you all

-S