16| "Queen Elsa with her cold hands"

Bradley

Is been a few days since Maddie meet my mates and band mates and how everything is going back to normal, Madison is working more on her dancing and her parents are helping found a apartment which sucks for me.

These last few weeks of Maddie staying with me has been amazing I love waking up to her, giving her goodnight kisses,our cuddles,our late night Netflix watch of our favorite show, taking Jesse on walks,writing songs about her when she's laying in my hoodie.

Is the little things and is going to suck when she tells me she found one but I keep a faux smile for her.

Madison is out at the moment with her parents looking for flats and as her me I finished taking Jesse on a walk my parents are out at our family bar 'the Simpson bar' I know my parents are going to miss having Madison around as she such a nice person to live with but they completely understand on her founding a new place.

I take Jesse leash off of her and she ran off going to her little doggy bed, I take off my coat and place my shoes by the door then I head to the kitchen and grab a drink and put water in Jesse bowl.

Then I head upstairs going into my room, the smell of my cologne and Madison perfume lingers in my room I never want it to go away, i love the smell of her Peaches and cream it smells amazing specially when she's laying on my chest asleep while I ran my fingers in her hair thick curly hair.

I love her!

I sit in my desk chair and turn on my computer maybe working on a song will me relax.

I grab my headphones and place it on my ears then grab my mic and start recording.

After about 15 minutes I was getting into song writing working on its going on really well until I see darkness.

"Guess who?" A familiar voice spoke through my headphones.

"ether my girlfriend or Queen Elsa with her cold hands." I tease and Madison giggles and I turn around getting up from my chair and peck he her lips while she smiles.

"I got great news." She's Saids excitedly and grab my hand to sit us on my bed.

"What Mads, because whatever it is you're really happy about it." I chuckle and move a piece of stray hair out of her face.

"I got a apartment!" She Almost screams at me and I give her a faux smile.

"Oh my god Madison, I'm so happy for you I knew you could get one." I fake my happiness and she stops smiling.

You're not happy? Oh my god brad I'm sorry." She sighs bury head into her hands, "I know you don't want me to move out."

I feel bad I turn her happiness into regret, something I never meant to happen I feel so bad.

"No no, Madison look I'm happy that you're happy I'm going to miss waking up to you and saying goodnight to you, kissing you 24/7,holding you,late night binge watching, is just going to be hard  to realize you're not here that all, I'm so happy you found your apartment and I love to see it. Maybe tomorrow me and you check it out what you say?" I kiss her cheek and she's giggles.

"You're really happy for me?" She asked making eye contact with me.

I sigh and pull her close so she's sitting on my lap, "I'm happy is going to be hard but I'm happy."

She wrap her arms around my neck and hug me while I wrap my arms around her waist.

"I love you so much." She whispers in my neck.

"I love you too." I reply and peck her cheek.

"So you want to check it out tomorrow?" She asked as she pull away with a hopeful smile.

"I love to." I smile at her and she smiles back kissing my lips passionately swapping her tongue across my lips I open my mouth and our tongue roam together.

I lay her down our lips still together she ran her fingers in my hair tugging on the back of my curls then I put my lips on her neck kissing her neck, Maddie moves her head a-bit to give me more access, then she grab my face in her hands and peck my lips a few times before deepen the kiss.

"Brad can you pl- oh my god I'm sorry!" The sound of my father voice screams in my room and me and Maddie pull apart instantly making our face red in embarrassment.

I look at Maddie who still lay under me looking at me with embarrassment, to make this better for us mostly I say.

"So when you're moving out and we can make out without someone coming?"

She giggles and push me off of her and bury her head in my chest.

That was embarrassing.

••

"So this is the kitchen which is pretty big if you ask me." Maddie Saids excitedly as she shows me around her new apartment.

"And the living room is amazing is great." She smiles happily.

"Madison is amazing." I give her a small smile I just can't help it I hate not having her around as much.

"Here I got something to cheer you up." She saids grabbing my hand taking me into her one out of five guest bedrooms she has.

"This room is going to be a studio for you when you come and see me, is going to have guitars, drums, studio recorder everything when you come and feel like working and the boys can come over when they feel like it." She smiles and I look at her in awe.

"Madison you don't have to." I smile grabbing her waist to pull her close to me.

"I want you to be happy when you come here not just for me but when you walk around here I want you to smile and know that this place is yours too." She Saids staring in my eyes.

"God I love you." I grin and kiss her lips and she giggles before pulling away.

"And when the furniture comes in specially the bed I want you to be here so we can some fun." She smirks kissing my neck.

"I be here." I moan sightly.

"You better." She smirks and walks away and i stare at her walking away with her tight jeans that makes her ass and hips look amazing.

All mine.

She's all mine.
__________________________
The vamps have a new song coming out on March 8th ahhh who excited!!!