13| "Promise?"

1 week later~

It's been 1 week since Maddie came home from the hospital and a week since that's no good bastard abuse Maddie, Madison been staying at my house since she doesn't want to go back to her flat Because she's afraid he found her, so my parents offered for her to stay with us since her parents will be so busy with the bakery and other things.

Madison had been put on bed rest seeing as Shawn stabbed to her close to her lungs making it hard to breath a bit but it should go back to normal, Maddie been staying in my room with me seeing as she wanted me close to her. Jesse is fond about it she loves having Maddie close to her and is very cute seeing Jesse wake up someone else for a change.

My parents actually love having Maddie around specially my mom. Even though Maddie should rest but she always get up and help my mom with things or make dinner as a thank you. My dad loves that he has a golf buddy to watch golf with him and knows what they talking about is quite funny, everyone seems happy with Madison specially me the mornings and nights when I get to kiss Madison head good morning or good night is like a dream that I don't want it to end.

She's amazing at everything and I love to be with her forever.

Maddie is currently taking a nap seeing as her pain medication makes her sleepy, so at the moment I'm having tea with my mother and dad at the kitchen table.

"So Bradley when you going back to the studio i mean you have been home since Madison been here, you never leave her side so." Dad asked and I shrug.

"Is hard to go back when Maddie is still not feeling well." I gave a small smile.

"I know Is hard believe me but seeing you helping her with everything being such a gentleman towards just proves how much you love her." Mom squeeze my hand.

"I love her I will do anything to protect her,she means everything to me and her being here has just been amazing she always wants me around her and I couldn't Be more happy about it I love her." I smile brightly at the thought.

"She truly changed you Bradley in a good way she truly did." Dad smiles proudly at me before taking a sip of his tea.

She truly has.

"Why don't you go check on her while me and your dad take jess on a walk." Mom Saids putting our mugs in the sink.

"Okay see you guys later love ya." I smile walking up to my room.

I open my door and Madison lays on my bed with my hoodie on her and the blanket cover body as her mouth open a jar little soft snores leave her mouth, I smile and lay next to her I run my fingers in her hair, I fucking love her! She's my everything and without her there's no me.

I take my fingers out of her hair and lay on my bed comfortably but then a hand grabs mine and place it back in her hair.

"Carry on." She mumbles and I chuckle. Grab her gently and pull her to my chest and ran my fingers in hair, I kiss her head and she snuggles closer to me.

"I thought you were asleep." I chuckle softly and she sighs.

"I was but now I'm just in a cuddly mood." She whispers and I nod even though she can't see me.

"How you feeling?" I asked and she shrugs.

"Tired."

"Go back to sleep baby, I be here when you wake up." I kiss her head again.

"Promise?"

"With all my heart." I smile.

Nothing matters as long I have her.
________________________
A cute filler chapter for Valentine's Day i hope you all love it

Thank you so much for the love on the book it means a lot ❤️❤️