8| "trying to boast your ego"

Madison

Today I'm going to the golf rage with my dad even on my day off I have to go play golf with my dad, my dad been playing golf as long I can remember and show me everything, so when he found this place and love how good the people are he have to show everyone else.

"Alright Mads I be a nice dad and let you drive the golf buggy." My dad Saids throwing me the keys and I grin and turn it on.

I drive us to the course and stop where my dad tells where, my dad takes his club and I take mine, he grabs a ball putting on the ground and hit the ball and shots far.

"You're old man still got it." My dad Saids proudly and I roll my eyes.

"Don't think I don't see you rolling your eyes through your glasses." He points at me and I hold my hands up in surrender.

My dad hits a couples more times before he finally lets me play, I take my club and patience on hitting the ball before I finally do, it goes far and I look at my dad and claps at me happily.

"Good Job." He fives me and I smile I love he when proud of me no matter how many time he tells me he is and I still feel like kid and happy to hear their parents say that to them.

"Okay let's hit a few more then we get some lunch." He Saids and i nod and smile.

••

Me and dad at the golf rage still but having lunch, we talked about everything and anything till we hear a familiar voice.

"Derek is nice to see you, this is my daughter-"

"Madison." A familiar guy with brown curly hair Saids and I smile as me and brad eyes met.

"You guys know each other?" My dad asked rising his eyebrows at me.

"This is the family I told you about, you know the ones I found their dog for." I say and he nods as he remembers.

"What a small world." Derek chuckles and my dad agree.

"Please join us." My dad Saids and they both smile.

"Actually I was wondering I can talk to Maddie real quick?" Brad Saids and i nod and my dad nods before waving at us.

Once we get outside brad grabs my hand and pull me closer to him, I smile as walk to the golf course, I look up at brad see the sun shining on his beautiful face making he cuter.

Brad all sudden stop us and faced me he kiss my lips firmly letting me melt into the kiss, I ran my fingers in the back of hair while his cup my cheek and the other hold my waist, he peck my lips a few times before pulling away and rest his forehead against mine.

"I miss you."

"I miss you too." I grin and lace our fingers together.

"So that you're dad I met him not long before I met you." Brad Saids and I smile.

"Doesn't scare you does it?" I asked since my dad is overprotective of me.

"No he doesn't scare me." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

We began to walk hand in hand, we talk, laugh, flirt till we make all the way down to the course, brad grabs two clubs and puts a ball down and hit it sending it very far, he looks at me and wink.

"Ah you trying to boast your ego." I tease and he chuckles.

"Is your turn." He Saids and I go over about to hit it till brad stops me.

"Here do it this way- you know what let me show you, okay just hold it like that and you get the best hit." Brad Saids and I chuckle as he try's to teach me but I know all the basics of golf because of my dad.

Brad moves away from me and I hit the ball but not the way brad show me to prove the point to brad, the ball flys far and I turn to brad to see him looking shock at me.

"Did you actually think I wouldn't know how to play golf, my dad been we playing since I can remember so of course he taught me." I smirk and brad
Blush.

"Shut up." Brad push me jokingly and I laugh.

We stand in silence watching people play golf, some are good and some are not and some looks forced by their will to come here.

"I was wondering if you wanna to go out with me tonight?" Brad asked and I turn to look at him and he nervously bites his lip.

I smile and walk in front of him, I wrap my arms around his neck and press my lips to his for a passionate kiss but quickly, "I love to go out with you." I say and he smiles happily.

"Okay cool I pick you up at 7:30." Brad Saids and i nod.

••

Is been a couple hours and we bid our goodbyes to brad and Derek and now dad is taking me home, we sit in silence but doesn't last long since I know he wants to ask me a question.

"So you and brad are you guys going out or what?" Dad asked keeping his eyes focus on the road.

"We going on tonight, he's picking me up." I say watching him nervously.

"Hmmm so you like him?" He asked and I nod.

"And I see he likes you but Madison just be careful I hated seeing you pain with Shawn and if brad like him then this time I kill him." Dad Saids looking at me quickly.

"I understand but he's nothing like Shawn and I promise you that." I smile and he smiles at me.

"Just be careful okay." He Saids

"I will I promise."
_________________________
They going a date is about to get good I promise