19|"I leave you sweaty and satisfy"

Madison

"Thank you for your service come again." I smile at the old couple in front of me while handing them a box of my mom famous chocolate chunk cupcakes.

"Thank you, love." The kind old man smiles at me and I smile at them again as they walk away to go to the door.

I sigh and look at the time on the wall, 2:50 three more hours and the boys are home brad will be home soon and I'm so excited we haven't seen each other in two weeks and four days and you can tell I miss a hell a lot, but I'm not picking him up from the airport or seeing him till tomorrow as I got to work late and go to dance practice.

And before you say; Maddie just ask your parents for a day off, I already try that but I'd can't my parents are out of town till Monday which today is Saturday, and I can't miss dance practice as I just got back into it again and plus brad will kill me if I miss it and spend time with him.

He really supports my decisions.

As I keep staring at the clock the sound of a 'ding' from the door opening takes me back to reality, I look at the familiar faces and I grin and walk out from the counter and hug them as they hug me back with loving arms.

Anne and Derek Simpson.

"Is so good to see, we haven't see you since you showed us your flat." Anne Saids in a cheery voice and I smile.

"Well I been here so, plus dance practice is taking a lot of my time but soon my dance practice will slow down for the holidays." I say and they nod.

"Will you like some tea or cake?" I asked and they nod while taking off their coats.

"Coffee cake and tea will be just fine, my dear." Derek Saids and I nod walking behind the counter and grabbing the patch of tea I made and put it the mugs and grab two slice of coffee cake and set it on two plates then I grab it and walk back towards their table.

"There you both go, is on me." I place it on their table while I sit next to Anne.

"Oh love, you don't have to."Anne Saids and I shake my head.

"You done a lot for me so please let me." I beg and they nod and smile at me while digging into cakes.

"So hows was your time with Bradley in America?" Derek asked and I smile.

"It was amazing everything felt better you know. Because we left on a bad term and that made me feel bad but thanks to joe and the rest of the boys I was able to meet up with him so yeah we happy now." I say feeling proud.

"I'm glad, are you coming with us to pick brad up?" Derek asked and I shake my head with a sign.

"Only because my parents are out of town so I have to close the bakery and plus dance practice and brad will literally be mad at me for not going, so tomorrow I will see him and I come over then." I say and they nod understanding.

"at least brad is very supporting on your dancing." Derek Saids and i nod.

He's the most supportive person in this world.

••

Finally I'm going to see brad I'm so excited, I knock on the door and the open by Nat brad sister giving me a huge hug.

"Is so good to see you again." She smiles at me and I smile back at her.

"And you I'm so glad to see you." I say happily.

"Well I won't stop you anymore brad is upstairs in his room."she winks at me and I giggle and walk upstairs before saying hello to brad parents.

I open brad door and Jesse greets me while brad still lay on the bed with the covers over him, I kiss Jesse head and make my way to brad bed and sit down on the bed and gently move the covers off of him, I press my lips against the back of brad ear and down his cheek and began to stair.

"Madison? Madison baby I missed you so much." Brad sits up and hug my body and while I take in his sent which smells fresh.

"Why you smell so good?" I asked and he chuckles.

"I took a shower This morning because of jet lag, but I got tried so I went back to bed."Brad blush cutely and I giggle and kiss his lips again.

"God I missed you." Brad ran his fingers over my body.

"I missed you." I mutter while we lay down and brad lays on Top of me and put his hands in my shirt.

My fingers ran his hair and grip them making him groan in my mouth then brad slips his tongue in my mouth and our tongue fight together, our kiss gets more passionate and lustful brad about to take off my shirt till.

"Brad mum wan-"oh my god I'm sorry!" Nat voice screams as she shouts the loudly.

Brad sighs and get off of me while mumbling to himself while I sign in embarrassment.

"One day we do it and is going to be amazing."Brad points a finger at me while getting up and I nod and sign.

"Well I do have something to show I brought for you, so maybe tomorrow you can come to my place with me and I show you." I smirk and grip the string of his joggers.

"Maybe I will." Brad smirks back.

You better because I make it very resemble and guess what I make sure I leave you sweaty and satisfy." I ghost my lips over his making him want to kiss me but I pull away and walk out before hearing brad say.

"Fucking tease."
__________________________
A very special chapter next 😉