14| "You really love her don't you"

I'm finally back at the studio after a few days of being off taking care of Madison, she getting back to normal she's walking a lot more she taking easy on working even though her parents doesn't want her back at the bakery but she doesn't take no for answer.

Madison sold her apartment as she doesn't want to be anywhere where Shawn been, her stuff was moved to storage till she found somewhere new but as for now she still living with us, and as I can say me and my parents still happy about having her around.

Now I'm laying on the couch in the studio sighing trying to get myself back to my Madison, but no I have to work on this album.

"You know brad if you just wanted Maddie then why didn't you bring her here?" Joe huff at my Annoyance.

"Because she's working today." I sigh.

"Wait she just got out of the hospital and now she's working does she realize how dangerous that is?" Tristen Saids in shock.

"We all do but she doesn't want to be in bed or be coped up in a house any longer." I reply and which he nod.

"You know brad why don't you bring here tomorrow, we can meet her see how sweet she is as you do tell us." Joe added getting my attention.

"Really?"

"Yeah bring her here We love to meet her." Connor pipes up.

"Yeah I bring her tomorrow, you guys would really love her I promise you that." I grin and they nod and continue to what to they were doing.

"I'm hungry." James sighs as he spins in his chair.

"Then why don't you eat." I say and he whines.

"Is too far away you're closer bring it towards me please." James pouts and I sigh and got from my spot grabbing James food and handling it to him.

"Thank you babe." James smiles at me and I chuckle.

"I do think is break time." Tris sits next me and grab his food.

"All right break time everyone." Joe Saids and we all nod.

As everyone eat besides me I'm not really hungry, so I just go on my phone and go through Instagram, I see pictures of my mates or fans that I fellow then a picture of Maddie severing customers on the Bailey's bakery instagram page, she looks so cute her hair pulled up, a smile on her face she really happy working and I'm glad she is happy.

"Is that her?" Tristen Whispers not wanting the other boys to hear.

"Yeah." I grin brightly at the picture.

"Bailey's bakery i go there all the time with Millie." Tristen chuckles.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah and Maddie always give Millie a extra cupcake and gives me more sugar cookies then they should for free." Tristen spoke with a happy smile.

"Sounds like her." I chuckle softly.

"You really love her don't you?" Tristen Saids and i nod.

"With everything beat of my heart." I smile at him.

"Then do anything you can to make her happy because I can see she loves you and you love more then anything, and everything that happen to her and you been there you have shown her so much of you and not just to her but her parents you said her parents didn't want her to date specially you but you changed their minds by showing how much of good guy you are to her. She changed you and a good way and I'm happy you're finally happy." Tristen grins and I smile back.

"Thank you mate."

Then my phone ring and I look down and see the word Maddie.

"Go talk to your girl." Tristen smirks and I laugh and walk out the studio.

I press the answer button and put my close to my ear.

"Hey baby." I smile through the phone as I hear her voice.

"Hey Bradley what are you doing?" She asked and I slide down so I'm sitting on the floor.

"Working on the album with the boys they also said I can bring you tomorrow." I Asked hoping she said yes.

"I love that I can't wait." I can hear her smile through the phone.

"Awesome i can't wait also what time should I pick you up?I asked.

"In a hour and also when we get home can we take Jesse on a walk? I need some fresh air." Maddie Saids cutely.

I chuckle at her cuteness, "yes we can baby I promise."I smile.

"Yay okay my break time is over but I see soon okay love you." She spoke softly.

"Love you too baby girl see you soon."I hang up the phone and smile.

I got up and walk back in the studio and the Boys smile at me.

"Someone talk to their soulmate." James tease and I blush.

Soulmate I like that.

••

"Alright see you boys tomorrow." I wave at them as I grab my guitar.

"Bye brad see you later." They all say and i walk out.

I go to my car and put my stuff in there, then I get in the driver side and turn my car and drive away, ready to drive to my happiness.

After about 10 minutes I got to the bakery and Maddie got inside my car as she waited outside, she smiles at me and I grin then I grab her cheek and place my lips on hers.

"I missed you." She mutters against our lips making me smile.

"I missed you too." I peck her lips a few more times before pulling away.

"I got you a cupcake is your favorite and I made it." She saids handing me a cupcake wrapped in a box neatly.

"Thank you gorgeous." I kiss her cheek.

"So you're sure you wanna take Jesse on a walk babe, I mean you still need your rest." I say as I began to drive.

"Yes I'm sure I miss taking Jesse on a walk so please." She begs and I laugh at her cuteness.

"Okay fine." I sigh.

"Yay thank you." She grins.

I do anything to make her happy, anything.
_________________________
Is going to be lovey dopey chapters for a while but soon it will be back to normal I promise