6| "Ditching your friends for me and Jesse"

Madison

I clean the surface of the counter wiping the coffee the spill then I wipe my rag and start cleaning the display where we put the cakes and other treats.

"Maddie sweetheart can you bring me more coffee please." My dad shouts from his table of the bakery.

I nod and make my way over to my dad with the coffee kettle, I pour some coffee in my dad cup which he thanks me for then my mom voice comes in the room.

"So Maddie who's the boy You were talking to yesterday?" My mom asked and I laugh softly.

"What boy?" My dad looks up at me with a frown and I sigh at his over protectiveness. "Madison is their a guy you're seeing? You need to make sure he's good guy other then your ex boyfriend shawn, I swear to god if he treats you bad as that dickhead I will slam his h..." my dad rumbles on till I cut him off.

"He's nothing like Shawn, he's better them him I promise you besides is the guy I told you about." I say but they look at me with confusion.

"You know the guy I found their dog for and they made eat with them and then they fight, but before I left I walk their dog for them now." I explain to them and they nod.

"Oh yeah I remember now." My mom Saids in her very clear New York accent."So when you go walk their dog for them?" My mom asked and I look at my watch and shrugged.

"3:00 clock."

"So in two hours." My mom Saids and I nod.

"Well by the sound of this guy he sounds very lonely, you have my blessing." My dad Saids as he kiss mom cheek then my forehead as he stands up.

"I'm not looking for anyone to date." I roll my eyes and they chuckle.

"Well is been two years." My mom wink.

"You guys are the worse when it becomes to dating." I sign and they chuckle.

"I'm going to go I have to go to the golf rage today, I see you both later." My dad Saids and we wave goodbye.

"You know Maddie anything that ever happened to you with Shawn is in your past, and looking forward is the best option for you, and this boy wants to ask you out and I think it will be good if you say yes." My mom holds my hand and I smile.

"He's very sweet mom like literally and his eyes are so beautiful, you can't help just to fall for him." I smile as I think about brad and how maybe I get to see him today.

"See that's what I'm talking about! Just try not to block him out because he sounds really sweet." My mom smiles and I nod.

He really is.

••

I walk up the Simpson front door about to knock on it when it already opens and stare at by beautiful brown eyes, a smile creeps to my face as I stare at him.

"Hi." I smile

"Hey Maddie is nice to see you again." Brad grins at me and I smile.

"What are you doing here?" He asked and I furrow my eyebrows at him has he forgot?

"I walk Jesse remember." I say and realise hit him as he smiles at himself for forgetting.

"Oh yeah i forgot, come on in." Brad Saids and open the front door for me to go in.

As I walk in Jesse jumps excitedly as she sees me, she stands on her two back legs and rest her arms on my waist, I giggle and kiss her head before she goes down.

"She missed you." Brad smiles and I blush.

"I missed her too, we bond didn't we Jesse." I giggle.

"So you guys will be walking around the park?" Brad asked and i nod.

"Can I come?" Brad asked.

"Yeah you can but were you going to go somewhere before I came here?" I asked.

"Yeah but I just tell my friends I talk to them later." Brad Saids.

"Ditching your friends for me and Jesse." I smirks and he chuckles.

"You're are a lot prettier then them." Brad Saids and I blush.

"Wait you heard that, fuck I thought I said that in my head not meaning you aren't pretty because you are, you're fucking gorgeous-wait i didn't that ether I'm sorry can't we Just go please." Brad blush in embarrassment.

"Yeah we can go, by the way I think you have pretty eyes." I smile as I walk towards the door with Jesse on leash.

"Wait second you said I have pretty eyes and you're not embarrassed by it?" Brad asked as we walk towards the park.

"No I'm not." I shrug.

"I wish I had your confidence." Brad mumbles but I heard it.

••

"So you guys have done a world tour, worked with Shawn mendes and Demi Lovato." I said as it been a hour later and we sitting down on a bench while Jesse rest on the ground.

"Yeah is pretty crazy but i wouldn't change it, I love it fans shouting 'I love you' in different languages and going across the gable meeting new fans is very rewarding." Brad grins and I smile.

"Sounds intense." I say and he nods.

"At times but I'm guess I'm used to it sometimes." Brad Saids.

"Now tell me about you, what you like to do that no one knows?" Brad asked and I shrug.

"I like to write music and dance that's much it." I say and he nods.

"Can I ask you question?" Brad asked and i nod letting him go on.

"Why you live here? I mean you're from New York so why moved?" Brad asked and I try to think what to say.

"That's a story for another time." I smirk at him and he nods and chuckles.

"You're something else you know that." He Saids and I smile innocently.

"Is it a bad thing?"

"Not at all is very good and very forward." He smirks.

"Hmmm." I hum and he lean closer and I see his eyes closed, he going to kiss me but I'm not going to let him.

"I think is time to go now." I say getting up and brad quickly stands up as well Jesse.

"Yeah." Brad Saids quietly and we began to walk back to brad house.

I turn down brad Simpson kiss.
__________________________
Drama is coming just you wait