11| "she's a grenade"

Bradley

Three days, three painful days without Madison no call, text, take Jesse on walks, not working in the bakery, not at the golf course nowhere I can't find her and I miss her all I want to do is talk to her, kiss her and maybe and tell her I love her more then anything and my past doesn't matter when I'm with her.

I want her to be my future she everything I ever wanted in a girl and now I lost her, the girl I'm in love with is gone.

Jesse jumps on my bed and lays on top of my stomach, I sigh pat her back and forth, "I miss her Jesse." I pout and she whimpers is like she understands what I'm saying.

"All I want is Madison but I don't think I see her anytime soon." I continue then Jesse jumps off my bed and walks away, I guess she hates me complaining.

I grab my Blanket and put it over my face, groaning I hate my past.

"You know the more you lay here the more your mother worries." I hear my dad voice spoke and I take off my blanket.

"We weren't even together yet I feel like I lost the love of my life." I groan and he sighs and sits on my bed.

"Bradley you love her and when your heart falls in love everything changes, when you first lay your eyes on Madison I knew you were hooked on her and I knew she wasn't going to be like the other girls, she going to be more then that." My dads Saids while he pats my back.

"You think I see her again maybe she forgive me?" I asked biting my lip.

"That's for Madison to figure out and if she does spend every moment you got with her and make her special, because Bradley she's a grenade she will blow up one day, and is your part to help her find her pieces. She had a bad relationship and she's scared of being in one but she's happy with you." My dad give me a small as he finished talking.

But one thing that comes to mind he knows about Maddie past relationship.

"How you know about Madison past?" I asked.

"David told me when played golf the other day, he told me she scared to love someone yet she falling for you." Dad told me and the Jesse walks back in the room and jumps on my bed putting something wet in my hand, I look down and see the necklace Madison always wears.

"Madison necklace." I say quietly as I look at my dad looking at the necklace.

"It look like a locket open it." He Saids and I open it and see a picture of her parents and a picture of me and her on the day when we played golf, I was looking in the camera while she looks at me and That moment I knew she feels the same as me.

"I-I got to go see, I be back later." I stutter as I slip on my shoes and run to my car.

She has to know how I feel and how I need her has to.

••

I walk in the bakery and see David behind the counter, I walk up and he watches me as I walk.

"Hey is Madison here?" I asked impatiently.

"Um no you just missed her So." He Saids and I sigh.

"Is she at home I need to talk to her?" I asked.

"Madison told me about your past- well she told her mother but I overheard her I don't want you around my daughter if you're going to use her for sex, she been through a lot and you know so do yourself a favor and if you want sex find a hooker or slut and stay away from Madison." David spat harshly at me.

"I love your daughter, like I really do she means a lot to me and without her I don't know how to smile or function right, I need her like a body needs a pulse and without her what's the point." I said as I spill my feeling towards Madison father.

"You better not hurt her or I kill you and I don't care I go to jail." He warns.

"I promise I would never." I say before walking out the bakery.

I get back in my car and drive to Madison house.

••

I parked the car and step outside, I walk up towards the building praying she will answer, as I'm about to knock I hear glass shattering and a ear piercing scream, I open the door and see a guy holding Madison face as blood drips from her face.

"Who the hell are you!" I spat at him.

"I'm her boyfriend." He spat back as he let's of Madison and she falls.

"You're not my boyfriend." She cries.

"Shut up." He hits her.

"You son of a bitch." I pouch him.

We fight each other till I can't remember much.
__________________________
Yes grenade inspired by the fault in our stars

Thank you for the love!!