9|"brad Simpson this is the best date I ever been on"

Bradley

I straighten the buttons on my shirt then I fix my collar I was starting to get nervous, this is my first date in a while and all I can think of the bad things that can happen on this date but most importantly, 'she doesn't show up' I be absolutely crush if she doesn't want to go out with me anymore.

I sigh and sit on my bed where Jesse lays I stroke her fur and kiss her head, "all because of you I met this girl." I chuckle.

If Jesse didn't get lost I would never met Maddie and I wouldn't go on a date tonight, I probably lay on bed having a relationship with my music then with somebody. I like to be with somebody and that person is Madison that's all I want.

"Brad!" My mom calls from downstairs,
I walk downstairs and Jesse fellows, I walk in the kitchen where I see my mom and dad at the table ready to eat.

"Dinner Bradley." My mom smiles then she noticed my clothes.

"Going somewhere?" She asked.

"Bradley is going a date love." My dad winks at me and I roll my eyes.

"You're going a date Bradley with who?" She asked.

"Um well un." I stutter.

"He's going on a date with Madison." My dad Saids for me.

"Madison the girl that found Jesse, that Madison?" My mom asked and i nod a smile grows bigger.

"You been hanging out with her?" My mom asked.

"Yeah every time she walks jess and more." I smile.

"I didn't even knew you liked her." My mom Saids

"It became really fast since the moment I met her I like her, her smile is even more brighter then the sun she's lovely and I like her a lot." I think out load.

"Well I got one question for Bradley." My mom smiles at me and I nod tell her to go on.

"Why the hell are you still here go now!" My mom shout at me.

"I'm going bye guys love ya." I shout as I grab my coat and walk out the house.

I got in my car and turn on the engine, I hope this date goes well.

••

"Hey Bradley." Maddie peck my cheek and I smile as I see her black knee dress and her hair sightly curled with light makeup on her face and black heels to top it.

"You look amazing." I grin and she blush.

"You don't look to bad yourself." She tease. "Where we going?"

"Now where's the fun In that?" I smirk and she huffs.

"Please tell me." She begs and I chuckle.

"Just sit back and joy the ride." I grab her hand and place it on the shift shifter where my hand is.

She nods and smiles

I love her smile.

••

I turn off the car and get out quickly I walk towards Madison side and open her door and she smiles at me and get out.

"Didn't know you were a gentleman." She smirk.

"Always." I grab her hand and we walk around the city of Birmingham, We continue to walk till I found the place I been looking for.

The old book store.

"Here we are." I smile at her.

"The old book store?" She asked.

"You love it more when we get inside." I smile and open the door.

She walks in and look around, the smile on her face tell me she loves it.

"You did this?" She asked and I nod.

"Help of my friends yes and for our dinner is lovely meal made by my favorite place, Nandoes." I smirk as I open our food.

So books scatter around the room and lights to make it bright, brad Simpson this is the best date I ever been on." She smiles as she walks closer to me.

"Once you start eating this peri peri chicken, you probably love me." I chuckle as I move her chair so we can sit down.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Simpson." She smirks and I sit down after finishing pouring the wine.

She takes a bite of the chicken and she smiles in pleasure.

"You love me yet?" I tease.

"Maybe." She tease back.

I rise my glass and she does the same,
"To Jesse because without her I would never met you." I smile and she blush.

"To Jesse." She grin and put our glass together making a 'click' sound.

••

"Did you know when a dog sneeze when you play with them is their way of telling you they love you." I say as I read from this dog book I found.

"That's so sweet." Maddie coos.

Is been a hour since we finished eating and now we just sitting on the floor of the old book store reading books and making jokes.

"Okay listen to this." She saids getting my attention.

"Love is a symbol; for two people to fall in so deep that they think falling so hard till the one catches them, love is a strong word but some people take it for granted when you love someone not only your heart falls in love but your life and confidence became an Alive, sparks fly and butterflies filed your stomach when your in love and that moment when you say I love you is so much meaning full." Madison read from the book and I stare at her taking in the words she was reading.

"Do you believe it?" She asked.

"Yeah I do." I smile at her then I move the back from her hands and pull her close to me.

"Do you see yourself falling in love again?" I asked as she sits on my lap and wrap her arms around my neck and I hold her waist.

"Yeah and I think I'm falling because my heart feels something when I'm with you." She smiles and i grin.

"Me too Madison." I pull her in my chest and she giggles and I rub her back.

I never thought I say this but I'm falling in love again.
_________________________
First date done

And now on for more