30|"I'm taking Jesse"

Three weeks later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maddie

Is this really happening right now my life is going to change, my relationship is going to change I mean I love him he means everything to me and a whole a lot more. I won't take him for granted and I never will but this is big I don't know I can do it but I will no matter what.

I'm 22 still young and wanting for a future into something I love, but I can't figure out because I keep failing. What everyone going to say what's my family going to say, what's brad going to say my whole world would crush if I lose him then I lose a part of me. Part of me that I love because of him.

We been together nearly a year and this already happen, when I tell him would I lose him or would we be happy I pray we be happy.

I call over a good friend of mine I met her during one of the boys show and she happens to be James mcvey fiancée she should be about........

KNOCK KNOCK

Now, I quickly open the door and she pulls me in a hug I let out a small sob as everything starting to feel real.

"What does it say?" Kristen asked and I pull away.

"I didn't look I was too scared." I bite my lip and she nods understanding patting my back.

"We check together, how many did you take?" She asked as we walk to the bathroom.

"Three." I wipe my eyes and she nods.

"Okay first one says." I paused as I turn it around,"Positive." I continue and Kirstie began to cry.

"Number two......positive." I say again and we both cry more.

"Number three...........positive." We fully sob into each other arms.

"You're having a baby." Kristie hugs me tighter and I chuckle softly.

"I am, oh my god what's brad going to say." I panic.

"Clam down, brad loves you with all his heart and you telling him you're pregnant will just put the cherry on the whip cream. I promise." Kristie holds my shoulders and I nod.

"I guess it will, I mean having a baby is what we always talked about having a little me and little him running around is perfect." I smile at the thought.

"Yeah and you both just starting to live together so even more better." Kristie smiles and I nod.

"So right we having a baby." I squealed and Kristie does the same and we both jump up and down in the bathroom.

I wonder what brad going to say?

Bradley

"Is so pretty, she's definitely going to say yes." My mom smiles at me and I smile.

Me,my parents,Maddie parents,the boys and Jesse of course are all sit in the bakery I'm showing the ring that brought a week ago for Maddie. Not just any ring though a Engagement ring.

Yes I'm proposing, we been together for 10 months yes I know is early but I love her and she loves me. I promise her the future and I like to keep my promises with her she's my forever.

"I can't believe my baby girl is getting married." David said Nearly tears up and I smile even more.

"If it wasn't for Jesse I would never have my girlfriend and soon hopefully fiancé." I rub jess fur and kiss her head.

"Jesse was like the baby in your guys relationship." James chuckles and i do the same and agreed.

"So when you're going to do it?" Tristen asked.