23| "We need to talk"

Bradley

The small nervous I get before going on stage is getting the best of me I breath in and out, we playing the 02 arena today and is always a big deal to play at the 02 but maybe I'm more nervous today because I haven't really spoke to the boys since lads night. They really got to me and even though is been 2 weeks since and this the first I see them  since then but I don't know if I can take their apologizes.

Today is always Maddie would be coming today which is exciting as always I love when she's sings our songs at the top of her lungs, she's adorable.

I start getting ready for the show and the boys do the same but I haven't said anything to them, as I button my shirt I hear a sigh.

"Brad look we sorry about the other night." James Saids and I look at them.

"Why you guys say it, I mean I know you guys were drunk but it has to mean something for you to say it." I say and they all look at each other and sign.

"Is just that since you been with Maddie is been harder to hang out with you. And she always wants you there for her shows but she barley comes to ours, Madison is more of a burden then a girlfriend and brad if you think this girl is going to be the one then you need to think hard before you make a mistake." Tristen Saids and I fall back on the chair they have in here.

"Madison been to more shows then she can count though." I try to argue.

"But she's only been out of London for you once in America,we been to America three times since you both got together, our girlfriends come and stay longer but Madison didn't." James adds and I feel my heart began to sink.

I thought she was everything but I didn't think I supported her more then she did me, it should be the same but I guess not Maddie.

"Come on boys let's get ready, I need to perform." I say trying to finish getting ready.

"That's the sprit."Tristen cheers.

••

We preforming our last song in the evening and every time I look at the sidelines, I see Maddie keeps smiling at me but I can't help but think is fake. Was our relationship fake did she only wanted me out of pity or my money.

She was everything.

We finished preforming and we bow, we get off the stage and Maddie rans my arms soon she's can get to me but I don't hug her back.

"You guys did amazing as usual, I'm so proud." She peck my lips but I move my face before she can deepen the kiss.

"We need to talk." I say grabbing her arm and walk to a private place. Once I finally found one I stare into her hazel eyes that I fall in love with.

No stop brad!

"How many shows you been to of ours." I asked breathless.

"Brad I told you I can't keep up on how many." Maddie Saids furrowed her eyes brows.

"I been to 8 shows of yours I watched you dance and do whatever makes you happy but yet I started to feel you been to less." I say feeling the fire In my chest.

"Brad what is this coming from?" She asked and I sigh.

"I think we need to brake up because I been thinking about it and you never came the extra mile to support me like I do you. Is for the best I'm sorry." I say watching Maddie eyes fill with tears.

"No brad think about this we can fix whatever bothering you we can. I do everything and anything for you, I love you so much come on brad tell me we can fix it." Maddie grabbing my face and I shake my head grabbing her hands.

"I'm sorry there's nothing you can do or we can do I'm sorry, but I can't be with someone who doesn't support as much I support you." I feel my eyes began to sting from wanting to cry.

"So that's it, brad we talk about our future we was building a future but you just want give all that away." Maddie bites her lip and I nod.

"Okay well I'm sorry I waste your time. I don't understand how you think I don't support you but you know whatever and here's this back, give it to someone who you really love." Maddie takes off the heart shaped necklace off I give her on our 7 month anniversary.

"Do you know how many times I felt like a burden to you, but you told me you always be there for me. And look you're there but that's really too much for you." Maddie Saids before walking away.

And I let her I watch her ran out of the hallway with the sounds of her sobs I swallow the lump in my throat before I walk towards the bus.

Once I got inside a whole bunch of cheers were going on but I continue to walk towards my bunk.

"Come on brad we got the drinks." Tristen Saids happily.

"I um- I want to be by myself sorry maybe next to time." I gave a small smile and he nods frowning.

I got in my bunk and I feel my tears go down my face I hold the necklace close to my chest because I can always remember the face she gave me when I give it to her, she was so happy but now my eyes quickly see Maddie face full of sadness and hurt.

Did I just made a mistake?
_________________________
People always talk