29|"Are you kidding me"

Maddie

"Jess stop moving." I chuckle as I give her a bath but she won't stay still.

The Simpsons went away for the weekend with my family leaving me to take care their home as brad working late in the studio, but I don't mind I love doing things for the Simpsons specially when it comes to jess she's a sweetheart and the reason I have the love of my life.

Even though watching jess is fun but Anne did give me a list on what jess needs like:

Walk jess four times a week.
Give jess a vegetable everyday.
Give jess three baths a week.
Don't let her out by herself.
Place a raw egg with her food because it makes her fur shiner.
And etc.

Man I forgot how tiring taking care of a dog is.

Jesse jumps out of the tub and I grab a towel and dry her, she stays stills for that once I'm done jess walks out of the bathroom and into brad's room. I smile and walk in with her she lays comfortably on brad bed and I lay next to her and cuddle her smelling in her new bath smell.

"You miss him jess?" I asked and she sighs.

"Me too." I give a small smile.

I been busy with Jesse and the bakery and brad been busy at the studio, brad goes in early and comes home late. I go to work and come here mid day to take care of her then I have to go home and work late making new cakes and ideas for the bakery. So me and brad haven't seen each other in four days which is very hard.

Jesse moves her head on my stomach and I stroke her head I turn my head and I noticed a picture of me and brad. Is my favorite. his arms around my neck and press a kiss to my cheek as I smile with my eyes close, it was when we went to the beach and had a panic that was a great day.

I noticed jess fall asleep on my stomach so I can't move unless I would wake her up. I pull the cover over us and snuggle in brad pillow that's smells of him and goes asleep.

I mean what else I can do? And I'm tried so this might be good for me but not to too long just a short one.

••

"Maddie." A familiar wakes me and I instantly sit up realizing Jesse is gone and I'm still in brad room.

I look up after wiping the sleep out of my eyes, I see brad standing there with a cute smile in his black pants,a white vest,a belt wrapped around his waist and shiny loathers talking about hot (🤤).

"What time is it?" I asked standing up and brad check his watch.

"9:35." Brad shrugs and my eyes widen.

"I fall asleep that long, shit I have to go home and make new cakes ideas for the bakery I got a lot stuff to do. I'm sorry brad I love to spend time with you but I really ha-"

Brad cuts me off by grabbing the back of my head and press his lips on mine. I miss kissing him I sigh into the kiss and ran my fingers in his hair gripping onto them. Brad lower his hands down my body to the reach my lower waist close to my butt, brad place his lips on the crock of my neck sucking harshly surely leaving hickeys I throw my head back and moan softly then brad hands squeezed my ass making me gasp and I pull away.

"Brad...I have to go and work." I say out of breath and brad pouts.

"Are you kidding me I haven't seen you in four days, I miss you Maddie come on stay with me." Brad pull me closer to his body.