12| "I promise I only want you and everything you come with"

Bradley

Is been 13 hours since shawn came back and the police came and arrested him, it also been 13 hours since me, Madison parents and my parents been sitting in the waiting room waiting for the doctors to give us answers on Madison but nothing so far.

I had a few bruises and cuts on my face and body but nothing major, but for Madison I couldn't say she was beat up pretty bad Shawn hit her more then he hit me, I feel so terrible but I'm also so glad I decided to go to Madison apartment.

"Ugh why can't a fucking doctor come tell us something." David rub his face frustrated.

Madison mom Kathy sit next to him crying in her hands while my mom comforts her, my dad does the same to David I smile happy at my family welcome Maddie family with loving arms, Kathy looks just like Madison brown hair, same nose and lips while Madison takes David hazel eyes.

Maddie hazel eyes the way they shine in the sun and her smile oh I do anything for that smile, I love her more then anything and yet she's in a hospital room while doctors checking her and keeping me away from her.

"The family of Madison bailey!" The doctor shout and we all stand up.

"Please tell me my baby girl is okay." David begs.

"She fine, she's awake now actually but I have to warn you she has cuts and bruises on her body, a wound where the knife stabbed her but took care of it quickly, also try not to yell, very quiet voices she will have a headache for a couple days when she hit her head." The doctor Said and David and Kathy smile and hug each other.

"Can we see her?" I asked and the doctor and lead us towards her room.

Once we walk in we see a very tried Madison looking around, she smiles brightly as her parents ran towards her hugging being careful with wounds. I stand back with my parents not wanting to ruin their family moment.
They give Madison hugs and kisses and keep 'telling they glad she's okay' Madison smiles then turn her eyes on me and her face breaks into a bigger smile and my heart warms.

"Bradley you're okay." She smiles as she reach out her hand for me to take.

I walk over to her and grab her hand and kiss it, she smiles and I smile back at her.

"I'm okay but I'm more then okay now you're awake, I'm so sorry I didn't Come sooner I could have stop him." I rub her cheek.

"You did stop him, you did and I couldn't Be more happy that you did I'm so sorry that I left I believe you about your past but do you promise that was your past." She begs.

"I promise I only want you and everything you come with." I kiss her cheek, "I love you Maddie so much."
I finally say and she smiles.

"I love you too Bradley so much too." She place her lips on mine passionately and quickly not want our parents feel uncomfortable.

"I'm so glad you're okay Madison." My mom Saids taking me and Madison out of our eye contact.

"Thank you Anne that means a lot."
Madison smiles at my parents and they give her hugs.

"Um Bradley can I talk to you please?" David asked and i nod before kissing Madison on her head.

I walk out with David his hands in jeans as I close the door, we look at each other, "Bradley I wanted to apologize about yesterday." David Saids and I shake my head.

"David you don't ha-" he cuts me off.

"Let me finish." He paused and I nod, "I should've have let your past get in the way of your relationship with my daughter and I'm sorry for being over protective but you have know where I was coming from if anyone hurt my baby again I will kill them you know that, and Thank you so much being there thanks to you I have my baby girl with me still." David exclaims then pulls me into a hug.

"I always protect her just like you would." I smile at him and he nods as he wipe his tears away.

"I wouldn't want anyone else to do that, now come on let's go back in the room." David Saids and I nod.

We walk back in and the room fills with small laughter, I walk back to Madison and lean against the bed while I ran my fingers in her hair.

"You're guys are adorable." Kathy and my mom said at the same time.

"Well they are adorable." My dad winks at me.

"Come on guys let's get some food and let them have some alone time." David Saids and they nod and walk out.

Maddie hand came to my cheek making me look at her, she lean my head down and kiss my lips passionately, our lips move in sync my hand cup her cheek and hers tug on the back of hair a small groan leave my mouth goes in hers. She smiles in the kiss before pulling away and pecking My lips a few times.

She moves back a little and pat the space on the bed, I smile and lay down and ran my fingers in her hair as she lays on my chest.

"I love you." Madison whispers.

I smile hearing those words leave her mouth is the best feeling in the world,
"I love you too baby."

Everything is finally feels complete.
_________________________
Aw this is a sweet chapter 😍😍