17| "You be gone for that long?"

Bradley

Is been two weeks since Maddie moved out and finally got her new furniture into her apartment even though she doesn't leave here anymore but I still see her everyday is not a day when I don't go visit her or surprise her since I got a key, Madison been teaching dance now so when she's not at the bakery or with me she's at dance which I don't mind I love seeing her smile when she dances and also she doing this show for dancing in three weeks which I'm excited to see.

Me and the boys have to go on tour in three days and I have yet to tell Madison, is really hard to tell her because she's always wants me around and I want to be around but I do have to do my job still, I just hope Madison understands.

I finished tie my shoes then I walk downstairs where Jesse is lay on the couch with my dad watching tv, jess like a mini human.

"Going somewhere?" My mom asked as she pass me going to sit on the couch.

"Oh yeah I'd have to head to the studio and see how long is tour and joe has talk to us about some stuff, then I'm going to head over to Maddie's for a few hours talk to her for a bit." I smile and they nod.

"Okay be careful and see you soon." My mom Saids and I say bye.

••

"So let's talk about the set list you guys doing the new album but also let's do a little bit of the second one like the songs, burn,piece of mind,be with you,million words,rest your love. Let's bring those songs back as the fans love them." Joe Saids and we nod keep listening.

"Since this is American tour and some shows will be big and some will be small but the smalls ones will work no matter, however just try not fall." Joe chuckles at the end and the rest of them do but I'm just waiting for how long.

"Now let's talk about promo-" Joe gets cut off by me.

"How long is this tour?" I asked can't wait anymore.

"Oh um, about five weeks." Joe Saids and i sign.

Too long.

"Oh." I mutter.

"Brad is this about Madison then you can take her for a week or two but that's it I'm sorry." Joes gives me a apology look.

"Is fine I just don't know how I'm going to tell her." I say.

"Wait brad you haven't told Madison that's stupid is nice to give her a heads up about it instead of waiting, I mean we leave in three days that's only two days together brad."James Saids and I give him a glare.

"Is hard when you take care of your girlfriend because she been in the hospital." I shoot back at him.

"But still brad we be gone for five weeks." James Saids and i huff.

"Boys let's just finish talking about tour." Joe Saids and we nod.

After about 30 minutes we finally leaving to go home.

"I see you guys later." I wave at them and walk out the studio.

••

I put my key into Maddie flat door and push it open and I walk in with the smell of cakes baking, I smile at the smell and walk in the kitchen to found Madison clothes cover in flour and she's frosting a chocolate cake with strawberries.

She's looks up and smile and I grin and walk closer to her and peck her lips.

"I missed you." She saids wiping her hands with the washcloth and put her arms around my neck.

"I missed you." I kiss her lips, god I'm going to miss you."

"What?" She asked pulling away and realizing i said out loud instead of in my head.

"Nothing babe, um what's the cake for?" I asked changing the subject.

"For you." She smiles and biting into a strawberry.

"For me?" I furrowed my eyes brows in confusion,"why."

"For you taking care of me being there for me loving me, also celebrating you going on tour." She Saids and the last part makes my eye widen.

"How you k-."

"I overheard you phoning joe yesterday." She smirks and I sign resting my forehead against hers.

"I was going to tell but I didn't know how." I say and she nods.

"Is okay I mean is only for two weeks so." She shrugs.

Of course she thinks is only for 2 weeks.

"Madison baby come here." I say grabbing her hand taking her to the leaving room.

We sit down and I rub her thigh and sigh.

"Madison is not for two weeks, I be gone for five weeks and including promo maybe six." I say and she stands up waking around.

"You be gone for that long?" She asked bitting her nails.

"Yeah look i didn't know how long till today." I say watching her.

"But you knew the changes for that long." She stares at me.

"Yeah I knew but Madison is okay you come and visit me and stuff." I walking towards her.

"But you miss my performance at the dance show you said you be there, and I can't leave because I have my job here." She steps away from me.

I forgot about her dance recital.

"Madison I'm sorry I know I said I be there but I have to miss it and you can still come your parents will let you off the hook." I reassure her.

"Is still not the same though, you miss my show but I make sure I'm there for you." She saids sarcastically.

"That's not what I meant, I mean Madison is that I love to go to your show but I can't I'm sorry I wish I could but I have to do my job." I almost shout.

"So you're job is more important then your girlfriend!" She screams.

"Yes it is it always will be!" I shout at her then I sigh realize what I said.

"Get out go on tour just leave me alone go." She saids walking away.

"Mad-."

"Get out" She shouts.

I sigh and grab my jacket walking away from Madison.

I hate my mouth sometimes.
_________________________
A little bit of drama 🖤