15| "You hit on my girlfriend"

Maddie

The morning sun shine my eyes making me woke up from my slumber I whine and try to move but can't realizing I'm between Bradley and Jesse, I'm literally a sandwich right now I chuckle softly and decided to lay my head back on brad chest.

Brad the man who I thought was like all the other guys turn to be the guy I fall in love with, the man that saved my life he has all of me without asking and I'm truly great-full for him, I know my parents feel the same my dad didn't want me anywhere near him till he showed my dad how much he loved me, my mom was scared of me being in a relationship because of what Shawn did to me but brad proved he's nothing like that dickhead he's kind and sweet, he's mine.

Mine.

Today I'm meeting brad friends and I'm nervous and excited, nervous because this boys brad looks up to and he wants them to be happy for him, excited because I never became this close of a good relationship before Shawn would never let me meet his friends because 'i was his' but I never was his and never will be.

I trace my finger over brad bare hairless chest drawing unknown patterns I move down little trace over his left nipple making it harden then go to the other one, I look up and I see brad trying to hold his smile I smile go farther down his stomach to his public bone and trace it. Brad finally let's out a soft moan but quickly shut his mouth again I move my hand away just watching him.

"Continue just think I'm asleep." Brad mumbles and I giggle.

"I would love if you're awake so I can kiss you." I smile and brad open his eyes and look at me grabbing my chin placing his lips on mine.

Our lips move together not caring about our morning breath, brad sinks his hand in my messy hair while I cup his neck brad tongue goes in my mouth our tongue move together he pulls me close to him so I have no choice but to lay on top of him, he place his hands on my pajamas shorts while I cup his face.

We continue to kiss till we feel something wet on our face, we pull away and we see Jesse smiling at us.

"Aw Jesse gross." Brad whine grabbing his shirt off the floor and wiped his cheek then mine.

"Good morning to you too jess." I kiss her head then she jumps down off the bed scratching the door wanting it to be open.

I got off of brad much to brad pleasure as he whines soon i did, I walk over to Jesse and open the door before grabbing some clothes and a towel.

"Wait you're going for a shower?" Brad asked in disbelief.

"Yeah." I furrowed my eyebrows at him confused.

"Don't you want to finish making out with me." Brad winks and I shake my head.

"No we got to meet your friends remember." I shrug.

"Yeah but not till later." Brad whines again.

"Sorry babe but I rather shower, love you." I sing and walk out of the bedroom to the bathroom.

Once I'm in the bathroom I lock it and take off my clothes then I turn on the shower and got in.

••

After about forty five minutes I finally finished getting ready I usually don't take too long getting ready but since I'm meeting brad friends I want to look my best, my outfit; I chose a black panic! At the disco band shirt, bleached jeans a black belt lopped in them them then to finish it off my black converse.

I grab my bag and phone then walk downstairs where brad and his family are sat in the kitchen.

"Hello." I smile as Anne hands a cup of tea.

"Good morning Madison." Derek greets me and I smile as I sit down next to brad.

"Big day for you both?" Anne asked and brad nods before swallow his food and spoke.

"Madison meeting the boys today."

"Oh that's nice." Anne smiles and i nod.

••

Me and brad finally made it to the studio after talking to his parents and him finishing breakfast, brad made it to my door and opened it for me making me smile at how much of a gentleman he is I 'thank him' and help him with his cases grabbing his guitar and him grabbing his keyboard.

He shut the door and made it our away to the studio, we walk in and I take in the studio never actually being in one before.

Brad sighs in at the front desk where the receptionist is she gives me a friendly smile and I give one back before fellow Bradley again, once we reach the door brad grabs my face and press his lips on mine for a passionate but quickly kiss.

"What was that for?" I asked once he pulls away.

"Because I might not able to do that all day since they be asking you questions." Brad grins opening the door and We greeted by cheers.

Three boys jump up and immediately say their name even though the one with dark brown hair and nose rings looks familiar.

"How you know me?" Connor asked.

Because you drunkenly talk me about a month ago when I went clubbing your words were; 'You look lonely why don't I take you away from here and we dance together somewhere' and you got really mad when I said no." I chuckle and the boys laugh and brad push Connor jokingly.

"You hit on my girlfriend." Brad fake anger.

"No drunk Connor hit on your girlfriend, I never did." Connor said feeling proud of his comeback.

"Well I have a word with drunk Connor next time then." Brad smiles and pull me closer.

I giggle and blush as the boys watch brad get overprotective of me.

"I love your family bakery me and my sister go there all the time and you always give us extra sweets." Tristen smiles and I laugh.

"I thought I seen you before." I smile.

"You have cool tattoos as you can tell I love tattoos too." James Saids showing me his tattoos.

"Whoa sick I love the peace sigh." I say as he thanks me.

"Okay kids start working and Madison if you like you can sit on the couch and watch or whatever." Joe Smiles at me and I nod and sit on the sofa.

As the boys get ready brad comes near me and kiss behind me ear before whispering.

"Told you they love you just like I do."

I smile as I watch away I guess they do.
_________________________
The boys and Madison finally met yay

I hope you guys like ❤️