10|"thank you for ruining that relationship"

Bradley

I sit in the studio with the boys working on the new album, well they are I'm in my own little world to be working i can't stop thinking about Madison she literally everything I look for in a girl, smart, best personality, beautiful, great with dogs, loves everyone, love family, love her passion. She's everything and more and after our conferences it was like our relationship took a lot trusting, Madison trust me not to break her and I trust Maddie not to do the same.

Is only in the early stages in our relationship but I know I'm falling for her and I know she's falling for me, everything feels right when I'm with her everything.

"Brad, you do realize we have to finish this album right?" Tristen Saids as he throws a bunch of papers my way.

"Sorry guys I'm thinking to myself sorry." I standing up and grab a guitar from the sofa.

"Wait hold on Simpson, you're smiling only that means the date went well come on brad tell us how it went." James smiles excitedly as he sits next to me.

I smile and shake my head at the boys but I can't help but to tell them, "it was amazing literally we had such a great time and everything about her is amazing, like her personality,her smile and the way she listen to people when they talk is like she imagining the conversation in her head. She so cute and adorable and very hot She's amazing." I sigh with a smile as I lean against my chair.

"Whoa Bradley you're truly head over heels for her." Connor Saids with grin.

"I am is not a day when she's not in my mind like she really has me hooked up." I exclaimed happily.

"Well Simpson I'm glad to say she really makes you happy, you should bring her to studio sometime so we can meet her." Joe pipes up in the conversation.

"Yeah good idea we love to meet her." Tristen added.

"I will when's she not busy I promise." I reassure them and they nod.

"Now we done talking about your girl, I would love if we talked about mine." Connor Saids as he smiles happily.

Ah yes please tell us about this girl they you post on instagram but we never met." James chuckles.

"We taking things slow." Connor shrugs, "but she's amazing and the way she gets me is everything, guys she my everything." Connor added.

"You sound like you're in love." I smile at my best friend.

"I am we Said it last week and still can't stop saying it." Connor Saids as he blush.

"We happy if you're happy Con." Tristen cheers at him.

"Thanks guys that means a lot." He smiles at us.

"Good now that we got that out of the way I really love if you guys finished working, I'm pretty sure you're fans would me love for it too." Joe Saids as he spins around in his chair.

"Yes sir." We all say at the same time making each other laugh.

••

I open the door of my house and Jesse greats me instantly making me smile, I pat her then she runs back to the living room, where I see my sister with my old baby book talking with MADDIE.

"Nat what are you doing with that book with Maddie." I grit with my teeth.

Madison giggles and stand up then peck my cheek, I clam down and hug her smelling her sent she always smells like peaches and cream.

"Your sister was just telling me your childhood and showing me pictures you're were really adorable." Maddie grins at me and I nod.

"Yes you was and I have to say you're were cute and now you're just ugh I think I took your looks away from you." Nat smiles at me and I roll my eyes.

"I still think you're cute." Madison whisper in my ear making me bite my lip.

"Does mom know you have that?" I asked pointing to the picture book in Nat's lap.

"Yeah she does actually she's the one that suggested I get it out and show Madison since apparently you took her on a date last night, which I have to say well done little bro you finally got a real girlfriend." My sister Saids casual.

"Real girlfriend?" Maddie asked furrowed her eyebrows.

"That means nothing Mads I promise, right Nat." I grit my teeth at her.

"I don't know brad I mean you remember Lacey, you kept telling her you love her but you only want her for sex then was Ava,then Chelsea, alexia and there was Jackie man that one fall for you hard but do-" Nat finally stopped talking when she looked up and see My anger face and Maddie face of shock.

"You're a dick." Madison finally spoke and left.

"Wait ma- no Madison wait let me explain." I ran after her till I reached outside and stopped from walking away by grabbing her arm.

"What do you want, huh? Use me tell me you love me but you don't you just want me for sex I honestly can't believe I trust you." Madison spat.

"Maddie you have to listen to me i used to do that I will never now, i want to be with you and I told you a lot about my life more then anyone knows, I'm so crazy about you Madison you have to believe me." I pleaded to Maddie.

"No I'm not falling for it, I can't believe I was falling in love with you I'm such a idiot." Maddie wipe her tears away and she gets in her car driving away from me.

I can't believe I lost her before started a real relationship, I walk in the house where nat was with anger.

"Really Nat thank you for ruining that relationship I can't fucking believe you did that or say that, you ruin everything!" I shout at her.

"Brad I didn't mean to." She try to reassure me.

"What the hell is going in here." Mom and dad walk in.

"Nat told Madison about my past and now Maddie doesn't want anything to do with me, you know what I can't even stand to look at her." I ran upstairs and flop on my bed.

Everything was going perfect with her.

Everything!
_________________________
When was life was great a voice ruins it all