28|"a cliche guy"

Three weeks
~~~~~~~~~~~
Bradley

"Good morning." I sing as I walk in the studio as the boys were already there I was a bit late with some morning activity's with my girlfriend since she has her apartment back.

The boys all stare at me with taken back looks, I haven't told them that i went to Manchester and beg for Maddie Instead I just called joe and said I need some time off which I got three weeks. That means three weeks with my girl.

"Hey brad, you look happy." Tristen Saids showily.

"Yeah I had a good time off and amazing morning." I smile.

And night

"Yeah why did you do for three weeks?" James asked.

"Stuff." I shrug trying not say I'm back with Maddie, because I'm too happy to be upset today.

"You and Maddie are back together aren't you." Connor Saids and I sigh.

"Yes we are and I'm happy and I'm never going to listen to you guys again, I love her and would do anything for Her,I drove four hours to Manchester to get her back and prayed she will take me back and she did and I'm more then happy. So you shut the f-" I cut myself off when I noticed they all smiling at me.

"What?" I frown.

"You drove fours to Manchester to get Maddie damn our boy is growing up." James Saids pretend to wipe a tear as he gets up and hugs me.

"Yeah you're truly a cliche guy now." Tristen smirks and I laugh.

"So I'm guessing the 'stuff' you said you did means, kissing,cuddling,sex,joint showers,baths is actually what you been doing." Connor smirks and I blush.

"And piano." I bite my lip and the boys cheer

"Okay okay, stop is just we went to spend ever second with each other so why not." I say sitting in my chair.

"Well we glad you're both happy and we sorry for being a bunch of dickheads, maybe you can bring Maddie over sometime and we apologize to her as well." Connor smiles and the nod in agreement.

"Yeah she will love that." I smile.

"Ah brad you're here, a bit late but here so since you been gone here's some songs I thought you guys would like." Joe Saids as he hands us a sheet of paper.

"I like it." James smiles and we all agree.

"Good now come on let's get to work." Joe Saids sternly making us chuckle.

"Wait! Brad was just about to us he's fun morning with Maddie." Tristen smirks and I blush.

"I was not." I scoff playfully.

"Yeah well you did it on a piano." Connor buts in.

"Our sex life doesn't matter with you guys." I say sternly.

"Fine but at least we know when you come in the studio with a big smile it means you got laid." James Saids and the boys agree.

"At least tell us if she was good." Tristen Saids and I roll my eyes, but can't help the smile forming on my face when I think about this morning.

She was so good

••

I unlock the door to Maddie flat and go inside before closing it I put my stuff down while I fellow the sound of music,it gets louder when I walk closer to the 'music room' as we call it and I see Maddie playing piano. She plays softly and hums a couple notes before I realize she's playing risk it all. She always loved this song because the words has so much meaning.

And I risk it all for her

I close my eyes and lean against the door frame listening to her beautiful voice, her voice brings so much in the music it's beautiful and I love it is one of the reasons I fall in love with her.

"Are you just going to stand there?" I open my eyes and I see Maddie smiling at me.

"I think I was in a trance." I smirk and walk closer to her and sit down on the stool next to her.

"How was the studio?" She asked.

"It was good the boys apologize and they want me to bring you to the studio so they can apologize to you too." I smile and she smiles back.

"I love to." She leans her head against my shoulder and I move my arm so she's laying on chest and i ran my fingers up and down her arm.

"I missed you today." I can feel the pout as her words come out.

"I missed you too." I kiss her head.

When me and Maddie broke up for a little while a few weeks ago, when people found out about it Maddie dance teacher totally quit on Maddie because she wasn't with me. And that tore Maddie apart is also one of the reason she left England but when we got back together and people realizing we are back together her dance teacher called and wanted Maddie back, but Madison said no she doesn't want work with a bunch of dickheads. So Maddie now is just working at bakery which she Said rather being doing then anything else so I understand.

"So I was wondering something?" Maddie looks up at me with a smirk.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her wondering what she's on about.

She stand up and took off her shirt pulling me up with her, Maddie started to unbutton my shirt pulling it off showing my tone body.

"Are you ready for round 2." She smirks.

My eyes darken and I nod my head like a boy seeing his crush naked for the first time.

"I see you in the bedroom." She throws her bra at me as she walks away leaving me standing there.

Such a fucking tease.
__________________________
Is so close to ending guys but here a filler chapter for you guys