I'm Sad

Once upon a time, I was walking around in Jamaa Township since I haven't been online in forever and completely disconnected myself from everything social in my life in order to play Team Fortress 2 instead, so I was trying to get back into the swing of things again a post a story for you guys since I still care. Some person was screaming something about a highschool RP so I just went because haha, whynot, I'm not going to take it seriously anyways. I went there and.. I was the only wolf with male eyes. Girl-eyed wolves were runnin' around screaming what age they were to get some attention and garbage. After a while, they all soon flocked to me, but were still playing hard-to-get about it at the same time. They were sayin things like "bumps into you" and "catches glimpse of you" and stuff. Fantastic, I'm already regretting going here. But this one in particular just straight up sat next to me and asked me "how old are you?" Everyone went silent and then I just said "16". I noticed one girl who proudly previously said she was "11" then said "THATS MY AGE!!!" and sat down next to me. Everyone took a seat in a circle around me like this was some sort of kindergarten show-and-tell or something and started asking me all these personal questions to the point where I started wondering where the mods on this site were. I couldn't even answer them all either, there were so many. But there was this one girl in particular I will name... Uh, Hm, Koolaid? Uh Hm Koolaid was actin all shy and shady, and all mysterious, trying to get my attention. Uh Hm Koolaid was also asking the most questions too, so I said "sure, why not" and answered them. But I started to notice that even when I answered other people's questions, Uh Hm Koolaid was still trying to pretend like I was talking to her and ended up talking to herself half the time. Weird. Anyway, I then got sick of those lovely (sarcasm) questions and randomly started complaining about school. Everyone did the same. Then, as a test, I complained about millennials.  They did the same. Oh gosh, it's like looking in a mirror. Maybe I should get outta here, I'm already so far gone past the point of uncomfortable that it could outrun the Bolt. It was also 2 in the morning, too. I was going to lightly tell that that I desperately want to escape, I mean go to bed by telling them "Man I really hate my mom, she wants me to go to bed" as an excuse, despite the fact that 1. I am 16, 2. My mom's not even around, and 3. I still wanted to play Team Fortress 2 for another hour before I called it a night. I mean morning. But instead of receiving a bunch of "oh okay, goodnight"'s and then buddy requests, I got actually something quite unexpected. I think 5 out of the 6 girls that were there started complaining about how they hated their mom for never paying attention to them. It made me honestly kinda sad hearing this from so many little kids, they probably aren't even aware of how serious their problems may get from there, especially considering my horrible childhoodddeEEEEEEAAAAAAA sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry didnt mean to get sentimental on ya, lets finish this freaking story. But anyways, I was lowkey kind of surprised and just pitied them all and read all their sad stories they had to offer, but especially Uh Hm Koolaid. They were really tragic for some reason. It was almost like... She was... making it up. Yup. I could tell she was making all of hers up to impress me. Oh gosh. And because of this, people kept making them sadder and sadder. Ah no, heck naw. But then Uh Hm Koolaid started askin me all these questions about my mom, and her mom, and herself, and my thoughts on half the stuff she was talking about and I was like nO bROTHA I do nOT want to dISCUSS YOUR mOm. But then I started ignoring her after awhile, and she didn't like that, so she started pretending I was talking to her again, but this time she was almost halfway RP-ing with this made-up me, too. Naw. Naw naw naw. I left.