Purple Racism

Today I logged on to immediately see a purple koala that got mad at someone who previously beat her at a game of scooped. She was very young, obviously, from the amount of grammatical errors and the source of anger, but then somewhere in her rant I noticed the word "chicken nuggets". I walked up to her and said "I like chicken nuggets." All of a sudden she starting telling me that I was harassing her and complaining about my statement. I specifically remember her saying, "I strongly dislike you." I apologized, taking nothing seriously. Then she walked away and said "Sheesh. Purple koalas get no respect." Feeling a little subjected to guilt, being a blue wolf, and thinking this was an odd statement, I said "Yep me too." She said "I want to be a white koala." and I said "THEN BE ONE! Edit you animal and slap that paint right on!" She didn't respond for a while and then randomly said "I wish you have soggy socks". Oh boy that was the statement. She had pushed to far, that monster. How she dare say such a thing. I confronted her and demanded, "Is that a threat". She did not respond for quite a while more and then said "Be free my boy walk upon the sand" and left. I wish to never experience this again.

Oh by the way, hopefully you catch onto any kind of sarcastic remarks I make in these stories. Sometimes I worry I sound too natural with my little sarcasm and it makes me sound as if I'm being serious like a genuine idiot.