Captain Mexico Returns

(While typing this, I'm trying to type like an over-hyped, sugared-up child who plays with Animal Jam toys and Super Smash Bros. Brawl all day while eating pizza and ice cream at the same time. I am quite good at it with all the practice on Scratch.Mit.edu haha.)

(Yes, that screenshot was from the actual event)

Ok, so, today, I wanted to be my own made-up hero. CAPTAIN MEXICCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He's a penguin!

Anyway, I turned into the Captain, and yelled, "IF ANYBODY NEEDS HELP, CAPTAIN MEXICO IS HERE TO SAVE YOOOUOUOOUOUOUOUOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!"

AND SOMEONE NEEDED HELP!! (Not really, I just made that up.)

I walked over to the random person, and I shouted something like, "I AM HERE TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR APPLE JUICE SHIPMENT. THE EVIL ROBOT UNICORNS ARE ATTACKING!!1!1!!!1!!! WE NEED TO EVACUATE SOLDIER!!" Then they left      ._.       BUT THAT DOESN'T STOP CAPTAIN MEXICO OH NO!!! SUDDENLY, A POORLY DRESSED-UP GREY AND WHITE ARCTIC WOLF APPEARED SAYING, "I AM THE EVIL ROBOT UNICORN WHO CAME TO DESTROY YOU. PREPARE TO TURN TO SMITHEREENS." D: OH NOOOOOOOOOO THEN, HE STARTED SHOOTING LAZERS AT ME- I MEAN- CAPTAIN MEXICO!! HE DODGED THEM, LEFT AND RIGHT, BUT SUDDENLY, HE WAS SHOT IN THE LEFT NOSTRIL!! D8 OH NO NOT THE LEFT ONE!! CAPTAIN MEXICO STRUGGLED AGAINST THE PAIN BUT DIED, Tragically  ........................ His final last words were as I quote ..................

"Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

He laid there for seconds, minutes, hours, until.... HE WAS REVIVED! :O THE APPLE JUICE SAVED HIM!!! OH GOODY!!! CAPTAIN MEXICO JUMPED TO HIS FEET, BUT WHILE HE WAS DEAD HE DIDN'T NOTICE HOW THE UNICORN WAS GETTING BULLIED... Because he was dead???  He saw the unicorn make an upset emoticon, along with the words, "I'm not racist to Mexicans" and run away. D: Oh no! He made someone feel upset! This was much worse than the apple juice shipment! I sent them a letter saying, "You're not racist! Im so sorry!" But.. but... they never replied back and I haven't heard from them since...................... please..... a moment of silence.....

.........................................................CRAP ON THOSE PEOPLE WHO CALLED HIM RACIST!! WHAT THE CRAP WE WERE PLAYING TOGETHER AND PEOPLE CALLED HIM RACIST FOR KILLING ME!!!!!

WHAT THE CRAAAAAAAAAAA-

Ok anyway, after I got over feeling very sad, I went into some random wolf with a gold top hat's den! I RAN IN THERE AND YELLED THESE EXACT WORDS: "WHEN I GROW UP, I WANT TO BE A LEGO!! MAYBE PEOPLE WILL STEP ON ME! SAY YOUR PRAYERS AND SOAK IN GRAVY- CAPTAIN MEXICO, AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" And off I was, blindly running to my next new adventure!

I will never stop Captain Mexico stories! To be continued always!! :D