Art Letdowns

Okay! So.. I make AJ art commissions. I make the people trade for my art. But.. 3 weird people decided to try to cheap me out. Oh well.

Story #1:

Once upon a time, I told someone I would make them art for a BETA (Note the BETA) Globe! A BETA GLOBE. BETA. BETA GLOBE.  They said Ok! I made them the art, and then, (NOTE THE BETA) They traded me a store bought globe! I declined and said "Um.... you know, that wasn't a BETA globe." "yes it was! It was a globe!" "Umm... no, it really wasn't." "Yes it was!" So I left, like a big fat troll. And actually, to be honest, I am a big fat troll. Well, cut the fat out. I'm not fat. But, they cheaped me out. Case closed.

Story #2:

Once upon a time, I was going to make a picture for somebody. They said "I WILL TRADE YOU A RARE SPIEK!" I said "Okay." And then I made the art. I waited for 2 weeks for them to log on.. but they never did.  Anyway, I waited for 2 weeks. HEY LOOK! THEY LOGGED ON! I went over to their den and said "Oh hi!" But secretly, I was really sick of waiting for them to trade me. Then they said "Oh um... I don't really want to pay for it." I said "Um... ok? So... now what?" They said "How about... I just not pay for it and you forget I was ever here?" and they left. I just traded it to someone for a spike wristband and a wood floor. Good deal.

Story #3:

There was this person and they said "I WILL TRADE A BUNCH OF BETAS FOR ART" so I made the art. Then, they said "Um sorry lolz I traded all my betas away. Can I still have it?" so I left.