Trolle myself

I must be a pro troller if I could seriously troll myself. Anyways,  some person was hosting a giveaway, and I knew WOW! 99% CHANCE ITS A SCAM! I better go hang out and see who gets scammed. Because I'm nice and will give moral support to those in need, by, of course, giving items to those who get scammed. ANNNYWAAAY, I went to the den to find a whole bunch of people. The only person you need to know was the only nonmember in the room. Shortly after, host came, put a necklace on trade, and, to make this short, said "TRADE ME, BABY!" I just sat around and watched.  Then, the nonmember started trading. I am not 100% sure what he was trading, but from the way the host was screaming "STOP TRADING ME" at him, it was probably a montage of necklaces. The host and the nonmember were both spamming angry emoticons at each other. The contestants were saying "pls calm down", which wasn't helping at all. This is when I got an idea. I said to the host "Why don't you lock him out?" I said this because, if she actually took the bait, she would end up locking out the whole party and sadly, including myself. But who cares. If I'm going to troll, I'll go down with it. After a couple seconds of her waiting to respond, she was actually stupid, wait, SILLY enough to lock everyone out. I trolled the entire party and myself. I am a proud American.