This time, I caused the drama.

Hey it's been awhile. How about a story? And to enhance the image, I put an image above of a stick figure! Hooray! Anyway, let us start.

Once upon a time, I went to Aldan, trying to trade me some goodies. Then, an arctic wolf was asking for probably one of the most insanely ridiculous trade offers i have ever heard in my entire life. "Blue rare long for 2 founders and a neon bow!" Well, I just said "Uh, it's not worth that much." and 2 other people started calling her names. Well, she thought I was the one calling her names and blocked me (But I didn't notice) and reported all of us.  Then, some random fox walked up to us and started calling us bullies, I said "Lets all hug each other and sing the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Theme song and be friends :-)" and everyone was okay with that and left. Except me. And the arctic wolf. I still wanted the goodies that awaited me, so I stayed. And apparently, so did the arctic wolf. So we stood there awhile, both ignoring each other. Then, I clicked on her name. She was asking people to Jam-a-gram her what a long blue spiked collar was worth. So I wrote in my letter exactly what I thought it was worth. Then my screen froze. Then it said "This person isn't accepting Jam-a-grams right now and it hit me- she blocked me like the brat she is. I had to refresh since Animal Jam froze, but then I got back to her. I was asking her why she blocked me, even though she couldn't see my messages. I did it just so people would have attention on her, to make her look like the bad guy. (Because she was) She couldn't see any of the messages, so I went on my backup account and asked her "Why is that blue wolf saying that you blocked him" Like the little troll I am. She said "He was bullying me and said I was an 8-year old. (Which I didn't say, it was actually someone else.) Then another person came up to catch onto the drama. I told her "I didn't say that, someone else did." and then the arctic wolf unblocked me to see what I was saying. I said "She must be lying or something" and that got her really mad. After about 5 minutes of squabbling, I just said "Okay bye" and left. I didn't come back this time.