The Paul Blart Penguin

Written by 2fangs, not me.

This story is pretty short, sorry mates. Anyways, so I had just finished watching the Important Videos Playlist .<.  (My favorite video there was the "The World's Biggest Paul Blart Fan.") Anyway, after watching the playlist, I watched the one hour version of "The World's Biggest Paul Blart Fan." After that, I was on a HUGE Paul Blart jazz. I logged onto Animal Jam and when I spawned in Crystal Sands, I immediately saw something.... fishy..... THE PENGUIN ON ROW 34. Actually, he was next to that weird Juice Hut. It wasn't the penguin that was so odd though... it was his clothes. A police chief hat.. A tie.. A suit! :O This could only mean Paul. I went to that penguin's den, typed up a message, and waited for him to arrive for the most perfect ambush. 

AFTER 10 MINUTES HE FINALLY ARRIVED. I yelled "PAUL BLART" at him for about 5 minutes straight while he spammed the confused replies. He said stuff like, "What are you doing," "Can you stop," "Please leave," until he locked me out. I was pitifully standing there in Crystal Sands with his player card on my screen. Then I got an idea. I jam-a-grammed him until the jam-a-gram limit popped out. I re-logged in. Me and my buddy both ran on over to his den and we both started spamming the same message "PAUL BLART MALL COP" at him. We did this for a very long time, so long that I don't even know how long we did it.  Then he locked us out. Well, I have one thing to say to this.

 Well, I have one thing to say to this

My Funny Animal Jam Stories/ TrollsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara