commissions beatin' me down no mercy

Alright, remember EDGY from my last story? Well, I got another one sadly. But this time it wasn't just EDGY, it was also a person which I will call DARK. 

Once upon a time, EDGY wanted to commission me. I asked them "Of what?" and they said "Well my friend DARK is leaving Animal Jam, so I want to have a commission about that." Inconvieniently, DARK came to the den. You know, the first thing they said was actually pretty nice, so I thought that they were a nice person. Well, as said by TheOdd1sOut, "BOY WERE THEY WRONG!". (Actually, more like, "BOY WAS I WRONG!") She wasn't nice at all, quite frankly. In fact, here. I'll tell you how absol-freakin-lutley wrong I was.

First, EDGY wanted a picture of DARK since she was leaving Animal Jam, remember? Well, DARK was screaming at me (for some reason) how she WAS NOT LEAVING ANIMAL JAM AND HOW SHE WAS ONLY HALF LEAVING AND blah blah blah. But EDGY continued describing me what she wanted in the picture despite the constant yelling. She told me "How about all of her friends are looking sad, so like, 9 people all looking sad, and Dark is leaving while crying" and DARK did not like that idea at all. She was screaming "NO NO NO NO NO STOP IT I DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND" and EDGY continued with "And its raining and like its a funeral and stuff and we're all crying and wearing black" and DARK said "NO I DO NOT CRY although I do wear black BUT THATS BECAUSE I AM EMO STOP IT" and then EDGY asked "I thought you liked rain tho" and then DARK said "I LIKE RAIN WHEN I AM DROWNING IN IT" and... EDGY actually took that seriously. She, with 100% seriousness, commissioned to draw me people freaking drowning in the rain. Then, EDGY said "OH WAIT I forgot that she has a boyfriend" and then DARK flipped out over her telling me, screaming "STOP IT SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP NO STOP IT RIGHT NOW". Then EDGY said "And while everyone's drowning, DARK is crying on her boyfriend's chest and they're both crying" and then DARK said "I HATE THIS IDEA STOP IT I WANT TO SHOOT EVERYONE" and then it started turning into some kind of weird shooting RP that I took no part of, so I won't explain it. But anyway, I was a little confused. Dumbfounded. Perplexed. So I told them that I was to leave for 5 minutes, come back, and they would start over what they wanted. So I left. When I came back, both of them apparently got into a fire fight, got angry, got sad, and were apologizing. EDGY then apologized and said "I am so sorry. I think I might want something different then." and then proceeded to explain to me a completely different request having something to do with a beach resort (????) and some of her friends. And I freaking made the picture. And everyone lived as happily as Shrek and Fiona. (PS The freakin picture is down below.) (PSS and yes I like my own pictures. Why the hecc not.)

HAha yep thats me drawing miserably in the corner

HAha yep thats me drawing miserably in the corner. I didn't feel like working on it so I drew myself like that.