AJHQ has been trolling with me

Written by 2fangs. Edited by Tinkaglitch41

This whole book is about trolls, right? Well, I have a different kind of troll. A troll from AJHQ. Because they trolled me. (By the way, if you say 'loooool' as a real word instead of an acronym, it looks like 'Laugh out out out out out loud.) 

Just saying.

So, as you probably don't know, I'm a good artist. You know how there's that save masterpiece button? Well, I just got done with a Animal Jam commission that took me two hours. I went to save it. Little did I know that that button was haunted with troll. I clicked save... and my screen froze. I was devastated at first, but then I got some hope! (only an atom of hope) There was an .Ajart file on my desktop! I clicked view info to be sure that the file actually saved and when I clicked it..... It had no data on it. It was empty. Disappointment. But we're not over yet. I emailed AJHQ out of anger that my masterpiece was deleted, and in that email I included the stupid blank .Ajart file, the screenshot of my masterpiece, and other stuff. I waited three days. I got three emails on the third day. The first one said 'your email has been sent!' I deleted that. The second one said 'AJHQ has received your email! Do not delete this email!' I didn't delete that one. Then, finally, the third one arrived. and do you know what it said.

It basically said: 'Thanks for sending us this glitch! If you want us to actually help you, you imbecilic creature, please send us screenshots and other evidence.'

Well, that makes no sense. I sent them emails. But, it's okay. I redid the masterpiece. (By the way, the masterpiece I made is above /\)

My Funny Animal Jam Stories/ TrollsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara