Say Uncle Sam

Once upon a time, I was playing around on my storage account, and looking through the inventory. All of a sudden, I noticed that I had freedom bands, freedom cuffs, and a freedom cape. All of a sudden, I realized my true calling in life- to be Uncle Sam. (If you don't know who Uncle sam is, he was a famous American icon since the War of 1812. He's a drawing, sadly, but I can still pretend to be him on a children's game, right? ... right?) Anyway, with this new power, Uncle Sam went to Jamaa Township for no particular reason. All of a sudden, Uncle Sam noticed someone was hosting a fox family RP. Hah. Uncle Sam says this is America and he can join a fox RP if he wishes. So Uncle Sam went. When Uncle Sam got there, there were only 3 people there. There was the host, random member who kept yelling "I am oldest" and a random nonmember. "Can I be mom" said random member. "Sure" said host. "No no wait I am oldest brother" said random member. "Okay" said host. "Who will you be?" host asked. "I am Uncle Sam." said Uncle Sam. "K." said host. "Hey, random nonmember, who will you be?" asked host.  "I am fox" said random nonmember. "Okay. I need more ppl wait a sec" said host, and left. All of a sudden, random nonmember said "I want to be a reindeer. I am dancer." Uncle Sam heard this and said " I can be a dancer too. A DANCER FOR AMERICA." Uncle Sam started dancing for America screaming "LAND OF THE FREE, HOME OF THE BRAVE" Random member started dancing too, but she was singing Katy Perry. KATY PERRY ISN'T AMERICAN, DAD GUMMIT. But Uncle Sam decided now was not the time for a new Civil war, so he didn't say anything. Then, nonmember out of the blue started panicking and said "Wait a minute I have to be a fox but im nm so I cant be a fox". Random member saw this and said "But you have to be a fox! Its the rules! You have to leave" and this upset random nonmember, and they started to spam crying emojis. When Uncle Sam saw this, Uncle Sam thought "Emojis are not American. They're EUROPEAN! Those IMBECILES! I have to do something... I HAVE TO STOP THIS" and Uncle Sam yelled to the nonmember "YOU ARE A FOX IF YOU SAY YOU ARE, DAG NABBIT! THIS IS AMERICA, FOOL! YOU CAN BE WHAT YOU WANT! AMERICA!" and....

I can't remember what happened next, but I do know it was one of these options:

•I got locked out •I logged out for no reason.

I think I logged out for no reason, to be completely honest. Not sure why.