"Then after that?" <Kagura>

"After that... I don't know. Hopefully to a city or country, anywhere that has a guild for me to register as an adventurer." <Shin>

"Ohhhh. An adventurer? Wasn't Master an adventurer already? With your power, you will undoubtedly be the strongest adventurer ever." <Kagura>

"Well, I have my own circumstances, I will tell you all about it once we reach the village." <Shin>

"Alright." <Kagura>

As they reached near the exit, the ray of light covered them. Their vision blurred for a bit before it cleared.

"Urgh... The sunlight... I hate it..." <Kagura>

Kagura covered the sunlight from hitting her face with her hand while complaining.

"That's probably because you haven't been outside the cave for who knows how long." <Shin>

Kagura just shrugged at Shin's words since it's true.

There was no concept of time while she was in the cave, and being a Cursed Sword, time is not a concern to her. 

As they stood for awhile outside the cave, they saw a figure approaching them from within the woods. It was a man in black suit with swords behind him.

The 4 of them just stood and look as he walk towards them.

Once he was about 5 meters from them, he stop. He examine each of them. While he was doing that, he kept gazing at Shana for awhile, turned away and looked at her again.

"What do you need, brat?" <Kagura>

The one to told him off was Kagura. She got irritated that the guy was just standing still and wasting their time.

Hearing her grumble at him, he snapped out from his daze and ask them.

"May I know who you all are? Are y'all adventurers who came to conquer the cave?" <???>

"Isn't it proper for you to introduce yourself first before asking others?" <Shin>

He glared at Shin and made a displeased voice. But he introduced himself anyways since he thought that they wouldn't tell them anything if he doesn't do it.

"My name is Adolf. I'm an adventurer." <Adolf>

He introduced himself as such.

Though the later half was a big lie, his name was properly told.

He didn't want to reveal his true identity as a Demon to strangers. Since Demons are considered the enemies of all other races in this world, telling someone that he is one is equal to asking for a fight.

"An adventurer, huh? Are you sure about that?" <Shin>

To his suspicious remarks, Adolf felt agitated. The guy in front of him is saying it like as if he knew who he really is. It was impossible. Without any proof or being told, a Demon should look exactly like a normal human. Because of this that Demons can be found roaming around the continents and gaining intel for the Demon Race. However they can't enter Cities since they will be inspected and their race will be revealed.

"What do you mean?" <Adolf>

"No point playing dumb with me, you know? I already know you are a Demon." <Shin>

Hearing him saying it as if it is normal, Adolf was anxious. How could he guessed that he was a Demon?

Sensing that there was no point in playing dumb with him, Adolf went straight to the point. He changed his attitude of being clueless to the leader he was before.

"What...? How? How did you know I was a Demon?" <Adolf>

"How you ask? For me, the moment I look at you I can already tell who and what you are. You might as well call out your underlings hiding behind the bushes there. Maybe if all of you come at me together, I can tell you how. What do you think?" <Shin>

Adolf glared at Shin.

He then send the signal to his subordinates to come to him.

As soon as he did that nunerous people rushed out from behind the bushes and gathered behind Adolf. Their numbers are around 20 and all of them are giving off an intimidating aura.

As those bunch are closed enough to see the faces of the 4 people, they all stop and stared at one of the girl beside the guy. She had silver hair with a ribbon on it, and wearing a strange clothes that are all frilly and the skirt was very short. Seeing her, they were all mesmerized at her beauty and her figure.

Various words of admiration can be heard from some of them.

Hearing his subordinates chit-chatting despite having an enemy in front of them, he shouted at them.

"Shut up, all of you! Why are you all talking when instead you should prepare for a fight!?" <Adolf>

As his loud voice was conveyed, everyone shut their mouth and assumed a battle stance.

He also had similar thoughts regarding the same girl, his subordinates were mesmerized by. When he first noticed her earlier, he too thought that she was a beauty among beauty, even if she seemed like a human, her beauty overcame the boundary of race and had even struck the heart of a Demon. So he couldn't really disagree what his subordinates were discussing about.

However it was not the time for such discussions. Right now the group of people in front of them seems to be dangerous and they should all be on their guard.

Satisfied with their readiness, he turned back to look at the lone guy in front of him.

"So? What are you gonna do now? We are all here. Are you gonna fight all of us? Just the 4 of you?" <Adolf>

"Sure thing, we can definitely fight. But it will just be myself. My wives will just be watching from the back." <Shin>

Hearing the guy saying such ridiculous words made him laugh.

"You? Alone? Hah! What are you talking about!? How can a human fight all of us alone!? We are demons you know!? We are the superior race and all of us have more than 3000 PL! Even if you were to be an S-rank Sade, fighting all of us alone is reckless! Why don't you just give up and surrender? Maybe if you do, we won't do anything to your wives, huh? What do you think, HAHAHA! " <Adolf>

His subordinates also joined in on his rambling. They all thought the same that the guy in front of them is just tryna act big to show off to his wives.

Thinking that he is weak, they all began thinking of the things they would do to the girls in front of them. In terms of looks even the other 2 girls doesn't seem bad.

As they were all in their own world, Adolf once again had to scold them. They kept quiet once again.

"Just come at me already." <Shin>

Seeing that the guy doesn't intend to give up, he laughed.

"Alright, guess we have to teach you brat a lesson of not underestimating your opponents! Everyone prepare your swords! Get into formation D and attack on my signal!" <Adolf>

"" Yes, sir! "" <Everyone>

"I expect a decent fight, ok?" <Shin>

Shin murmured.