"You've been through hell." He says and I chuckle at that. I felt lighter after I told him everything and I'm glad that he didn't storm off in anger or something similar to that. "I'm happy that you told me Zaya." I can tell that he meant that. I can also feel it through the bond.

"I'm happy that I told you too." I say. He leans in and gives me a gentle kiss. Soft but still very passionate, leaving me breathless.

"Do you want to go home?" Ezra asked when we pulled apart and I nodded at him. I was drained after all that and he knew it. He helped me up and gave me his shirt to wear, since it was more comfortable and easier to put on. (Also the fact that he didn't want to risk other males seeing me in my underwear, but he wouldn't admit that). He gathered the rest of the items (my clothes, shoes and his shoes), grabbed my hand and takes me home.

We received a few worried glances from pack members since they could feel that their Luna was upset but Ezra told everyone that I was not to be disturbed. He took me to his room and I sat down on the bed. He went into the bathroom and started to run a bath for me. He got the most comfortable clothes he could find for me and set it down in the bathroom. He stopped moving around and knelt down in front of me. His electric eyes burning into mine with serious intensity.

"This might seem like an odd time to ask but do you want to move into my room with me? Like officially?" He asked and he was genuinely nervous about my answer. I laughed and pulled him in for a quick kiss which seemed to relax him a little. Leaning my forehead against his and just taking in his scent.

"So that's a yes?" He looked adorable in that moment.

"That's a yes." I smiled at him.

"Great." He beamed. "Your bath is ready for you. I'll go make you some hot chocolate and bring your stuff from your room." He said as he took me to the bathroom. He basically refused to leave my side - yes Ezra, I'll get lost on my way to the bathroom that's connected to the room. I fought the urge to roll my eyes at his protectiveness.

"Call if you need anything." He kissed my temple and I nodded. He left and I got into the bath.

I had no idea how long I was in there but it was quite a while. I got dressed into the clothes that Ezra got me and it smelled like him so I allowed his scent to further comfort me. Ezra sat on the bed with two cups of hot chocolate. He was already showered, his hair slightly wet and he's shirtless. There was a TV in his room, across the bed. Ezra sat against the wall and I sat between his legs leaning my head on his chest. I wasn't paying attention so I have no idea what we ended up watching.

I'm still not really paying attention.

"How are you feeling?" Ezra asked while kissing my shoulder.

"Better. Thank you for this."

"For you, anything." He kisses my mark before he adds, "Come on, let's go to bed." I nod, he gets up and takes the empty cups and we both climb into bed. He lazily draped his arm across me and pulled me close to his chest, his head slightly burried into my neck to catch my scent.

He ended up bringing my bags over to his room so they are just scattered across the floor. Meh tomorrow's problem. My mind kept running a bit more but eventually I fell asleep.

XX

Ezra briefly told me about an Alpha meeting that he needed to attend, but me being me, forgot when the meeting is. I really need to pay more attention, since I'm Luna now I have to go with him to these meetings. Lucky me. Well, technically, Ezra won't force me to go but I want too. I don't want to be that far away from him. I should probably ask.