Chapter 10: Tournament

"So that's what happened?"

Ozpin leaned back in his chair and looked at Miyabi who was standing in the middle of the room. Glynda was standing near Ozpin's desk with her arms crossed also looking at Miyabi. "Yes, as I explained, the Grimm was about the same size as a Beowolf. It seemed to be able to speak and act like a human." Miyabi said.

Glynda put a hand to her chin "Speaks and acts like a human. Just what kind of experiments are they doing in there?" She muttered.

Ozpin took a sip of his coffee and looked at Glynda "That's something we're going to have to find out." He said.

"There's something else you should know. Do you remember that Asylum that was found and shut down in the mountains near Atlas?" Miyabi asked.

Glynda raised an eyebrow "How could anyone forget, that place was horrible and disgusting, they were admitting troubled people into that place but were doing shady experiments on them." She explained.

"Well a man named Richter was there, he had chased down Nolorona and was talking in a strange manner. Nolo said while he was escaping the man he ran across a man who was on the brink of death. Nolo said that the man told him that Richter was a patient in the asylum." Miyabi stated as she looked at Glynda.

Ozpin sighed and leaned back in his chair "So they're teaming up with people from the Asylum. That's going to make things more difficult." He said to himself.

"Why didn't anyone think to help the man? He would have provided us with more information on the enemy!" Glynda exclaimed.

Miyabi shot Glynda a small glare that caught Glynda off guard. Glynda looked a little nervous as Miyabi kept her eyes on her "Listen I consider you a friend but you will not raise your voice at me." Miyabi stated in a stern tone.

Miyabi then looked back at Ozpin who didn't say a word "The man was killed by Richter before Nolo could do anything to save him." She added.

"I see, I apologize for my outburst," Glynda said in a soft tone.

Ozpin looked at the two women and then nodded "Well we'll keep investigating the matter. But for now, we have the Vytal Festival to deal with." Ozpin states as the two woman nodded in agreement.

The next day.....

Team LUNR finds themselves at a stadium of epic proportions. Crowds are cheering in the stands, visitors from all over the world. The team sat in the stands and looked down at the field of volcanic earth and icy glaciers below.

Ruby fires and swings her Crescent Rose as Blake exchanges blows with Reese Chloris, the blades of her Gambol Shroud colliding with the hoverboard of her opponent until she flips away, readies herself, and charges in again.

Behind her, Weiss waves her Myrtenaster as the sound of her glyphs were heard, they appeared in front of her and finally Yang Xiao Long dodged the explosive force of Arslan Altan's fist before returning fire with her own Ember Celica.

The boys watched on with excitement as the match continued. Nolo who was sitting in between Uzziel and Regulus looked at Regulus and smirked "It's the battle for your heart Uzziel, who will win? Will it be Weiss or Arslan?" He asked as he let out an annoying laugh.

Uzziel glared at him "Who the hell said they were battling over me and to top it off, who said Arslan had feelings for me?" Uzziel asked.

Lance raised an eyebrow as he looked at Uzziel "Are you seriously saying, you didn't notice that? It's obvious that she does. All that talk about beating you in battle is her really saying that she's trying to win your affection." Lance explained.