Australia

Day 7

Tomorrow is our game against Australia and we are currently at practice. We've been training hard all week and today we're trying to take it easy. We did some light stretches and some jogging.

We're playing soccer tennis and it's me Kristie and mal against tobin, kelley and alex. I served it over the net and tobin kicked it to Alex who kicked it to kelley who served it over. Kristie took a touch and passed it to me I hit it behind me with my heel and mal kicked it over where it was out of reach from the other team.

"24 to 14. We win." Kristie said with an excited grin.

"Come on one more game" said Kelley who looked defeated.

"Kel that was our fourth game. I'm surprised alex hasn't switched teams"

She looked at me with an annoyed face.

"You know I don't like losing Reece"

"Alright let's just call it a day and get back to the hotel."

We changed into our sneakers and went back to the bus. We went back to the hotel and Alex, tobin and kelley came to our room.

"So what are we gonna do"I asked.

"I say we go take showers and come back here to watch a movie. We can invite the rest of the team too if they wanna come." Said Kristie.

"Yah that's a good plan. Ok guys break."

Alex tobin and kelley went back to their rooms and Kristie texted the team and told them we were gonna watch a movie. I took a shower first and then changed into a pair of sweatpants and a shirt sleeve Stanford shirt. I was waiting on the bed when someone knocked on the door. I went to answer it and was soon engulfed into a huge hug.

"I missed you Speedy"

"Kel you we're only gone for like 30 minutes."

"I know but I still missed you."

"Alright well come on in. Kris is still in the shower."

I laid on my bed and Kelley got on top of me. She kissed me and then shifted her weight so that she was laying on my left side while I wrapped my left arm around her using my right hand to go through my phone. Kristie came out of the bathroom and hoped on her bed.

"So lovebirds. What snacks are we getting."

"Kris, we is too many people. This was your idea so you gotta get the snacks. And I don't wanna move"

"Ugh fine but what snacks should I get."

"Well just get some ice cream and popcorn and some waters no soda"

"Alright. I'll be back in a bit"

She got up, grabbed her wallet, put on some shoes and walked out. Kelley looked up at me.

"You know what we haven't done in a while."

"What"

"Cookie dough and naps"

"Kel we sleep together every night"

"Yah I know but what about the cookie dough"

I put my hand on her cheek and caressed her face with my thumb.

"Alright Kel how about I go get you some cookie dough right now."

She got up and straddled my lap. She put her hands on my chest and leaned down and kissed me.

"That would be wonderful. But I wanna go with you."

"Alright then let's go."

I pulled out my phone and tested kris that we were gonna go grab something and that we would be back soon. I grabbed my wallet and then Kelley and I walked to the elevator. When the doors opened Kelley grabbed my hand and pulled me in behind her. I leaned against the elevator and put my arms around kelley pulling her into me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and put her head on my shoulder.