National camp part 2

Day 2 of camp

I woke up and starts to get ready for training today. I got kristies clothes ready and I got her some Advil and water. I woke her up and gave it to her.

"Thanks Reece"

"Of course"

When she was done we both walked downstairs and went to eat breakfast with the team. A couple minutes later kelley came down with

"TOBIN"

"REECE"

We bro hugged and went to go get our food and then sat down. Kelley, Mewis, Tobin and I all sat at a table talking. Mewis was real quiet because she was still hungover.

"Tobs when did you get here"

"I got here late last night. My plane got delayed"

"That sucks"

"Yah. Did I miss much?"

"Nah not really. We just went to Georgetown last night"

Jill came in to talk to us about our following week.

"So I hope you all rested up yesterday because today we are doing fitness testing to see where you guys are at. After fitness you'll have an extended break and at 5 we will be going to the pitch for a small scrimmage and then you guys are free to do whatever. The rest of the days for the most part will be morning training or afternoon training. We have two friendlies next week to close out camp against Australia and then Argentina. Ok so finish up and be on the bus in 30 minutes."

I looked at Kristie.

"Are you ok"

"Yah I'll be fine. Just a slight headache."

We finished up and walked out to the buses with our bags. I sat next to kelley and she put her head on my shoulder and held my hand. A couple seconds later Jill got on the bus and we left.

When we arrived kelley sat up and Jill got up to make an announcement.

"Alright ladies. Beep test first. Then the individual stuff then partner stuff. All before lunch. We decided that the scrimmage will be at 3 bus leaves at 2:30 so don't be late."

We all got off the bus. Warmed up. Did the beep test. The individual stuff and now we're doing partner stuff. Kelley still hasn't finished her individual so Kristie and I are partners. I'm doing pull ups right now and I'm at 35.

"36,37,38,39,40,41"

Finally I drop down and wipe my sweat with the bottom of my shirt. Kristie looks at my abs and I see her blush.

"Lol Kristie. You like."

"Yah what the fuck why are they made of stone."

She poked my abs.

"Do you even have body fat"

"Unfortunately Kristie I have 6% body fat"

"You lucky bastard"

We finished up our partner training and went to the pool while we waited for everyone else to finish.

"How are you feeling"

"Aside from my pounding headache and a little bit of fatigue I'm just peachy."

"Man whatever"

I splashed her with some water and she did the same until I got up and so did she. Someone called her name and I took the opportunity to push her in. She emerged from the water.