TOBIN

This morning I woke up and to my surprise and disappointment Kelley wasn't there. I got up and put on a pair of shorts and a large t shirt. It was the weekend so Kelley and I had nothing to do. I walked downstairs and I saw Kelley standing in the kitchen over the stove. Which was odd because she can't cook. She thinks she can but she can't. I snuck up behind her and grabbed her from behind.

"JEESUS REECE YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK"

I was laughing hysterically and when I looked up at Kelley I could see a smile starting to crack in her face. Once I started to settle down I grabbed Kelley's wrist and pulled her closer to me. I put my hands on her waist and I kissed her.

"Good morning beautiful"

"Morning Speedy"

I let her go and went to sit at the breakfast bar so I could watch her cook and make sure she didn't burn anything.

"So whatcha cooking"

"Your favorite"

"Tacos?"

"No your other favorite"

"Chicken Alfredo?"

"No your everything bagel creation"

"Oh shoot your right that is my favorite"

Kelley turned toward the stove and continued cooking while I continued staring at gods beautiful creation right in front of me. A smile crept up on my face and all I could think about was how insanely in love I was. Eventually Kelley finished and put a plate in front of me. I looked down and it actually looked edible.

"Whatcha thinking about"

"How insanely in love I am"

"Oh really. Who is she?"

"Well her name is Kelley and she has the most beautiful eyes. They're all I can ever think about. And her laugh. Oh my gosh. I play it on a loop in my head. I can never get enough of it. And she's crazy hot and drop dead gorgeous. Especially when she isn't wearing anything. And she's so caring and has the best personality. I think I might be in love."

Kelley has the biggest smile on her face.

"Have you ever met her?"

"You know I think I know who your talking about."

"Oh do you"

I grabbed her face with my hands and kissed her. Then I turned towards my food.

"Ok let's see how you did"

I took a bite and holy shit was it good.

"What the fuck Kelley"

"What. Is it bad?"

"No when did you learn how to cook."

"I looked some of the stuff up on YouTube. Did you know that......."

I smiled and looked at her but I couldn't hear what she was saying. All I could focus on was her. She learned how to cook for me and now she makes my specialty better than me.

"Reece"

"Huh Oh yah"

"What are you thinking about"

"You"

"Your cute now eat your food."

She kissed me on the cheek and went to go make me some coffee. When she came back I was done. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and it was none other than

"TOBIN"

"REESE"

"How's it going buddy"

"Well it's pretty good. I'm actually at Stanford right now visiting a friend but I wanted to see if you were busy."

"Nah nah I'm not busy."

"Great. You wanna go surfing"

"Fuck yah I do."

"Alright meet me at the beach I'm headed there now. And bring Kelley if you want."

"Alright cool. I'll see you there"

I hung up and went to go look for my wetsuit and surf wax. My surfboard was by the door.

"Hey Kel you wanna go surfing with me and tobin."

"Yah I was gonna take Brooklyn to go get groomed so I'll meet you there later."

"Alright babe."

I kissed her on the cheek and went out to my Jeep to put my stuff in the car. I drove over to the beach parked and started to take my stuff out. A couple minutes later tobin found me and we bro hugged.

"TOBIN"

"REECE"

"How are the waves looking today"

"Yah they're pretty gnarly."

I looked over at the beach and observed the waves crashing.

"Yah they look better than they normally do"

"Sweet. Where's Kelley?"

"Oh she took the dog to get groomed."

"Ok"

We grabbed our stuff, put our wet suits on, waxed our boards and hit the waves. We surfed some pretty good waves. While we were waiting for some more tobin started asking me questions. 

"So how are you and Kelley?"

"We're good. Great actually. I'm so in love with her."

"That's good. Are you planning on popping the question"

"Honestly I've thought about it. While I was in Costa Rica that was one of the things I thought about. Coming home and asking kelley to marry me."

"So why didn't you"

"I thought I should wait."

As I finished my sentence I spotted Kelley on the beach putting her wetsuit on. She grabbed her board and started paddling out to us.

"Speaking of the devil there she is."

"Hey tobin"

"Hi Kelley"

"Alright then let's surf some more waves and then we can get TACOS"