Chapter Thirty Two

Start from the beginning

Go outside and check the note taped to your garage door.

-Aaron

I did the following and read the note.

"Walk straight and turn left from the park"

I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion and walked straight. Soon the park was noticeable and I noticed the sun setting.

I turned left from the park and walked straight to the vacated field.

No one is here though. I looked around but saw no one.

Was this a prank or something Aaron played on me? I turned around disappointed, to leave when I heard violins playing. I stopped dead in my track a smile making its way on my lips.

I turned around to see one of the violin players walking towards me with a pice of paper in their hands.

"This is for you ma'am", he handed me the paper. I opened the letter and read silently.

The wait is finally over...

I looked over at the violin players to see them pointing straight.

What?

I looked to where they were pointing and saw colorful lights coming from there.

Aaron's probably there I thought.

I walked towards the lights and gasped when I looked around.

There was a red carpet spread around the whole area. A round table was in the middle with lights hovering it.

The sky was now filled with stars and I gushed "wow"

"What bra are you wearing?" A voice asked. I turned around literally paranoid. I mean who asks someone that?

When I noticed who it was I glared at them.

He burst out laughing. "Sorry I just wanted to see your face expression."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"You're so stupid", I murmured. He placed a hand on his chest and looked up at the sky.

"Thank you so much god for not giving me low self-esteem",he said dramatically earning a eye roll from me.

"Anyways what's all this?" I asked gesturing to the decorations.

He smirked. "Our first date."

~*~*~*~*~*~*

(A/N) CLICK THAT VOTE BUTTON RIGHT NOW

~*~

"You do realize I cooked all that food" he said proud. I made an o with my mouth.

"No wonder it didn't taste good" I teased.

"It was tasty and you know it" he argued. I waved my hand dismissively. "Whatever"

I noticed a pond behind him.

"Aaron how come there's a pond here?" I asked.

"It was always there" he said. "Didn't you know?" I shook my head. I never went anywhere beyond the park area so I didn't know.

"Hey Aaron"

"Yeah?"

"There's this big fat spider on your shoulder" I shrieked backing away from him. The look on his face was hilarious though.

He screamed and started running around the table.

"April help me" he yelled. I burst out laughing.

"I-It's gone" I managed to choke out.

He let out a breath of relief.

"Thank god" he dramatically wiped the sweat off his forehead.

I was still laughing at the moment so he asked."Why are you laughing?"

"The schools biggest bad boy is scared of a spider?"

He scratched the back of his neck "Don't tell anyone." I smirked. "Can't promise" I said taking steps back as he came forward.

"Watch what I do to you if you dare to open your mouth." I raised an eyebrow and took a step back. I shrieked when I felt my feet slip of the surface. I grabbed Aaron's shirt pulling him with me inside the pond. Soon I felt the cold water touch my skin and I squeezed my eyes shut. I swam up and looked at Aaron shivering.

He smirked. "Wow I got you wet pretty quick" he winked.

I groaned at his comment and got out of the pool.

"I think you should go change" he said. I nodded and started walking away but his voice stopped me.

"Hey April"

"Hmm" I turned around.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

A/N

PLEASE VOTE

AND FANGIRL IN THE COMMENTS

CAN I GET 16 COMMENTS AND 40 VOTES